e p i l o g u e (ii)

Mature Content 

Rhys picked her up and pushed her back against the wall of the bathroom, then without giving her any time to adjust to the new position, thrust into her completely, groaning when she clenched around his length.

Antonia screamed, hoping that it did not reach the other residents of the hotel, wrapping her arms around his neck as he pistoned in and out of her, hitting the deepest, most raw parts she had inside her body. Her thighs hung over his biceps where he held them up effortlessly, her feet in the air as she shook from the force of his thrusts. She would have been crying, but the water from the shower mingled with her tears, making her unable to distinguish.

His face was buried in her neck, where he growled and groaned whenever her insides tightened together in protest of the intrusions, forming black dots in her vision until she had difficulty in keeping her eyes open.

The warm water from the showerhead made their bodies slippery against each other, and more sensual than ever. Her hardened nipples brushed against his tight, broad torso, the friction eliciting moans from her that rung like music in his ears. The temptation to hear more of her whimpers and begging made him move faster and rougher until he felt her body shake with the doom that fell over her.

The last four years had been like this.

Sometimes, Rhys would take his time with her, showing her the stars and the universe in the slowest, passionate lovemaking that existed, and leave her basking in the soft, cosy bliss. However, most of the nights, she ended up with a sore throat from deep throating him, eyes that hurt from crying too much, and a body that was used to the point of exhaustion and the farthest limit of pleasure and pain that any man knew.

Antonia preferred the latter treatment, because it showed her where she belonged, and the ingrained response to the pain she had developed needed to be satiated from time to time. She loved his slow torture, but every night when he came back with burning eyes and the mood to ruin her, she could almost feel the gratitude on her skin, crawling with goosebumps.

She came apart several times, moaning and mewling for him to stop because it was getting too much. She knew very well that it only served to make it worse since he lived to hear her reach her limit and crumble down in front of him, only so that he could piece her back together.

"Fuck!" she cried, placing her palms flat against his chest, in a stance to push him away so that she did not lose her mind, "Please! Please!"

"Yeah?" was his only reply, a grunt, "Take it. Feel your pussy break as I pound you, baby."

She threw her head back, sobbing at the carnal feeling that seemed like a web through her limbs and abdomen, her natural instinct trying to curb the insanity by curling her toes. The sounds of bodies slapping against each other intensified in the closed space, the wet, mischievous noises fueling his climax to a dangerous end.

Rhys grunted as he spilt inside her, breathing heavily on her neck before dropping her legs to the floor. Antonia seemed to have lost coordination with any muscle below her stomach, so before she could hit the ground, his arms held her up tightly, and they listened to each other breathe, or rather, tried to catch their breath.