LAST WARNING⚠

LAST WARNING⚠️

She was not his, didn't want to be his, not wanting to belong to anyone. She was not a property, not a thing that belonged to just anyone. She was her, not someone's 'Mine'. She tried unsuccessfully to get away from him. She failed anyways and she hated herself. It was not because she hated that he called her 'Mine', but because she was mad at herself for liking the endearment, craving his attention on her. He had certainly grown on her and she hated it to a fault.

'Let me go, totally,' she whispered. Her flaming resolve was hone and in its place was a weak surrender. 'Please,' she pleaded again. His hands around her waist tightened, bringing her against him, completely, chest against chest, thigh against thigh. His smile turned into a smirk, then vanished -as his face hardened into angry lines- like it had never been there in the first instance. He leaned into her,bringing his lips to her ears. He bit into her pinna, softly, for a moment. She bit her own tongue to stop a moan as that familiar rush of desire claimed her, taking her yet again by surprise, dazing her into passionate oblivion.

'Stop running Mine,' he advised her. 'It would do you good to do that Mine.'

'I won't,' she disagreed with him when she was back from her oblivion, to reality. She would never stop running away from him, from the cruel beast that he was. He hadn't a heart. He had captured her, taken her away from her parents, her lover and brought her here, to his empire. He had caged her here, refused her to leave, refrained from telling her why she was here, with him, and she hated it for it thoroughly sickened and disgusted her, his deeds. Yet, she wanted his, time and time again and she hated her stupid pathetic self for it.

'Stop running now Mine,' he said in a warning voice. 'You are mine. You will always be mine Mine,' he ended with that signature smirk of his, the ogre.

'No!' She yelled. 'No I'm not! I'm not yours! I'll never be yours!' She swore. He seemed to realize then that they were making an interesting scene for the idle guards. He stepped back a little, letting her go.

'Very well then,' he said. 'You can be my guest.' He bent just a bit, his hands grabbing her thick thighs, taking her by surprise.

'You pervert! What are you-' The words were lost in her throat as he hauled her over his shoulders in the speed of light.

'Will you put me down?!' She demanded angrily.

'Mine,' he begun softly and it irked her to a fault that want rose in her, making her insides warm. How pathetic! He did not listen to her, adjusting her properly on his shoulders. He turned away from the gate with her dangling over his strong shoulders for it bore her weight effortlessly. He began to walk. She gasped. He was taking her back, the way she had come, to the very place she detested, hated, that she was running away from it. It was in vain, everything. All her time spent planning, strategizing; All her efforts, hard work was all gone to the garbage, the trash. It was all a waste. It and the fact that he was carrying her like a sack of old potatoes annoyed her beyond reasoning. The fact that he was smirking didn't help matters. It infuriated her, fuelled her anger, fed her fury and ignited her rage. Her fist flew violently, pounding his back as hard as she could, with vehemence, though it was no use, her efforts amounting to nothing on his hard tortoise like back.

'Put me down you god forsaken bastard!' She cussed. 'Let me go! Let me go this instant!' His chuckle made her see red, mad at him.

'That Mine is one thing I am not planning on doing.' His voice was like steel, all traces of his earlier amusement gone, indicating his opulent anger. She knew he was trying to bully her into submission with it. She refused to cower, desperation driving her onwards. She did not seize to pound on his back with her fist, even when she knew that it was futile, useless, like pouring water on a stone for he was unwilling to yield to her.