SNEAK PEEK

SNEAK PEEK

✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨

The Emperor's Bride: Volume Two~Cassiopeia & Gideon~

~Cassiopeia & Gideon~

❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️

What happens when the inevitable occurs?

❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️

'Look, look at her eyes!' Xiera pointed out in panic as she watched her mistress' eyes change colours unsteadily.

'It's only the Nisus. It has returned, fully,' Hyeera said to them in a quavering voice. They exchanged glances.

'Do something!' Xiera panicked.

'Do not panic Xiera!' Hyeera said to her in a sharp voice that betrayed her own fear.

'Just do something!'

'It is not something that I can handle she said. She had seen the lady like this once. She didn't dare go near her when she was like this, ever. She had not the courage.

'Call Matrix!' Vura added in panic. She was even more unsettled than Xiera though she was of the Lady's species. Hyeera cursed out loudly at their actions.

'Bunch of fools! Even Matrix can not handle this Vura and you should know that! This is the voice of the Nisus, calling her beast!' she snapped at Vura who was fast losing her composure.

'Then who can handle this?!' Xiera shrieked at her.

'The Emperor,' Vura whispered, returning to her senses. Hyeera nodded.

'But, he is so far away...' Xiera began but all were cut short by their mistress' voice. They all turned to it.

'Izhxel,' she said softly, once again, easily breaking free of them. Hyeera quickly went and barred the door. All of them were alert at that moment. Her eyes gleamed, ox blood, calcined with the strength of her blood lust. She groaned, thirsty, needy for just one thing. Spams made her body didder, bringing acute pain. She cringed with the pain. Her beast was awake. It had fully returned.

🔆 🔆 🔆 🔆 🔆 🔆

Hi people! This is a small sneak peek into The Emperor's Bride: Volume Two where the female lead recovers her past memories. Yeah, I know you guessed, she has amnesia. Anyways, look forward to Volume Two soon! I still remain @OmaPhinaPhire🔥 Bye!

〽️ 〽️ 〽️ 〽️ 〽️ 〽️