I. VOLUME ONE

💜💜 💜💜 💜💜
FROM THE AUTHORESS' DESK
💜💜 💜💜 💜💜

Holla there! Welcome to Volume One of THE EMPEROR'S BRIDE. This book has so many names on so many platforms. It includes: Bride of the Benign, Bride of the Beast, The Beast's Bride etc. It took me a very long time to finally decide on this title and still I am not satisfied with it. Well, I will just have to make do with that for now. The Emperor's Bride comes in five volumes in which this is the second. The entire book is the first of the EMPIRE: LAND OF THE ROYALS SERIES which consists of four books.

Anyways, let me quickly stop rambling on and on and quietly leave you to enjoy this nonsensical balderdash that I wrote during the 2020 Covid-19 pandemic when I was extremely bored. I still remember clearly not having enough pen to pen down my manuscript and resulted to using Pencils. Oh! It was the first time I actually wrote half my manuscript with a pencil. (I ACTUALLY DO THAT SOMETIMES WHEN I URGENTLY NEED TO WRITE BUT CAN'T FIND A PEN. MY HOME IS LITERALLY A PENCIL TREE. THEY ARE ALWAYS LYING EVERYWHERE! LOL!💛) Anyways, I enjoyed the experience and I sincerely hope that you enjoy the outcome of that experience.

💜💜 💜💜 💜💜
@OmaPhinaPhire🔥
💜💜 💜💜 💜💜