YOU STABBED ME🗡️

YOU STABBED ME🗡️

She began to pout the moment he went into his dressing room to search for clothes to wear she was sure. She hated him. She really hated him. How could she be jealous of him being with other ladies? He was wrong! But yet he was right and she definitely knew. She was indeed jealous and she knew why. It was simply because she had begun to fall for him, her captor the beast and it was so hard and fast. She knew not what had brought about this feeling. But, humans had no say in matters of the heart. The heart decided who to love, not her. She was helpless in that department, totally completely unable to do a thing. And how maddening did such make her feel? She felt so mad that she could actually move a huge mountain with that aggression.  She looked down at the muscles of her hands. It didn't seem enough. But, she really felt that she could do such. She smiled to herself at her stupid unrealistic suggestion.

Anyways, where was he leaving her and going to? He said it wasn't far away. Maybe he was going there on matters of the state. But, why wouldn't he take her with him then? Was it because it was supposed to be an official matter? Or was it because he couldn't take his prisoner out of his territory? Yes, she had actually forgotten, like apparently totally forgotten that she was a prisoner to him, a very privileged captive. His extreme niceness had almost gotten her situation out of her head. God! This beast, he was the master of manipulation, both physically, emotionally, mentally in all ramifications. How dense was she to fall for such a person? Oh Lord! She was really sick in the head. She was gradually getting angry. She matched towards his dressing room to confront him. He wasn't about to escape from her upcoming confrontation no matter what. But, everything she had planned to say evaporated from her head the moment she stepped through the doors of the dressing room including her anger.

The first thought that came to her mind the moment she walked in on him standing there getting dressed was "Oh what a wonderful sight!" She stopped in her tracks and concentrated on staring him down, hard with feminine admiration. Oh who would not fall for such temptation. No one, absolutely no one. She was well assured of that for at the moment he seemed like the most pretty thing on earth. He had apparently had a quick cold bath by the look of things in the short time that she had  wasted away thinking of moving a huge mountain with her aggression. He was wrapped in only a small white cloth which hung from around the waist down only. She willed herself to turn around and leave as quietly as she came. Her mind was in on it, but her body just wouldn't move. And just when she had actually convinced her carnal body to move, he chose then to turn around and look at her. She stood staring at him dazed. She gulped at the sight. Lord help her but she was so stuck in his attractiveness.

'It's rude to keep staring at someone who is trying to get into clothes sweet Rose,' he preached to her. She tried to speak, unable to do so, discombobulated. He raised a brow at her when she didn't even move or as much as take a breath. 'Mine?' he said with a smirk. He knew just what was wrong with her. He walked up to her despite knowing that, already in the mood to tease her senseless. 'Rose?' he called again, this time afore her, his hands going towards her stunning face.

'What?!' she snapped in alarm, taking two steps back, trying very hard to quickly regain her lost composure.

'Look,' he said. You can look all you want my sweet Rose. I am all yours, ain't I?' he asked her.

'Stop spouting nonsense,' she told him, flustered and bright in the cheek. 'Who is looking at you? I am only here to ask you why you won't take me with you to wherever you are going,' she said.

'Ah! Is that so?' he asked in a teasing voice that brought about her anger alongside her lost composure.

'Yes it is.'