YOU'RE MINE💖

YOU'RE MINE💖

It was way way past noon she she opened her eyes. Her lids drooped, sleep heavy. It took a moment for her to rouse from the subconscious to conscious. She turned on her back -as she had rolled to the side while sleeping- and yawned softly. Her eyes lazily glanced around her surroundings. She sat up with a start upon realizing that she was not where she was supposed to be. She was where she was not supposed to be. She was in her captor's room. Her eyes fell onto his huge wooden writing table which was now properly arranged with nothing out of place and memories of her escape and the punishment he had meted out to her flooded her sleep thick skull.

She remembered falling asleep in his arms, too tired to do other wise. She adjusted her self on the bed and winced in pain. Her buttocks still felt sore from his spanks. She yawned again, stretching, throwing the bed cover off her body. She noticed it then, her state of undress. She gasped softly. How the hell?! He had undressed her when she fell asleep. She groaned and groused. That pervert! She gritted her teeth in anger. She cursed him mentally, was still doing so when the opened and he walked into the room. Her eyes fell on him, guilt making her startled to see him. Speak of the devil! He stood at the entrance, staring at her. When she stared back brazenly, his lips twitched in what she suspected was amusement.

'What?' He asked raising a brow classically at her. She wanted to ignore him. But when his eyes drifted down her body to her chest, she looked down at her sheer breast covering. She yanked the bed cover upwards to veil her body.

'Pervert!' She snapped at him. His chuckle infuriated her like always.

'You are awake,' he stated nonchalantly as he walked towards her, ignoring her outburst. She sneered. He shook his head slightly as he reached her. She stared up at him, suspicious.

'What are you doing?' She demanded.

'You are in my bed,' was his reply. She cursed.

'And so?' She noticed something in his hands. He set it on the bed side table.

'Turn over,' he commanded her. She drew back quickly, taking the covers with her.

'Why should I?' He said nothing as he focused on opening whatever he had set earlier on the bedside table. The moment the lid was off, she smelt it. Its minty scent wafted into her nostrils and she realized then that it was a balm, a poultice to ease pain. 'What do you want to do with that?' She asked as if she did not know what he intended to use it for. Once again, he was quiet at her question. He sat on the bed then and in one swift unnoticed move, drew the covers away from her body. She gasped, too surprised to react for he drew her to him and then carried her instantly. He turned her over then bared her buttocks. Then, she was face down afore him, butt naked.

'You...you!' She gasped out, the rest of the words getting stuck in her throat. She didn't want to turn around and humiliate herself the more. Then, his palm descended on her buttocks. It was not a spank -mind you. She gasped. 'You-' Her upcoming curses were still as he gently massaged the poultice into the flesh of her derriere. He gently rubbed it into the skin, softly kneading it.

'You've got something to say?' He teased when she couldn't go on with her statement, lying still. The instant he stopped, she turned over quickly to gaze at him. He flung the covers over her without looking at her. She held it tightly. He cocked a taunting brow at her and smirked. The intensity of his expression suddenly reminded her of last night's kiss, instantly meddling with her brain, distracting her. She opened her mouth to speak. She attempted a series of embarrassing stammer, shut her mouth and looked away. 'I guess there is nothing,' he stated with an exaggerated shrug. She turned to him. Her angry gaze nearly burned him to fine ashes. He lifted another brow at her and went on to close the poultice, focusing on it. She sulked as he did so, choosing to lie down, cradling his soft pillow that smelt like him a lot, that wonderful scent, a fine mixture of coconut and lemon. Then, suddenly she stopped playing with the pillow. Why did it smell like him? She was the one who had slept on it. Why did it still carry his scent? Could it be that he had? She sat up, holding the covets to keep it from falling. Fuck! She hadn't known. He must have slept beside her at some point in the night.