A SORCERER, A HEALER☣️

The three men went out of the bedroom after exchanging some sort of knowing look that no one saw. The emperor was the last to exit the bedroom, closing the door gently behind him. He went up to the other two who stood a fair distance from the bedroom door, awaiting him outside of the bedroom. The three of them huddled together and spoke in extremely low tones so as not to be overheard by anyone.

'My Lord,' Master Kong said to him with a look that said listen carefully will you? 'Her wounds shall be home faster if you do just as I have bid you,' he complained to him.

'I can not risk that Master Kong,' the emperor answered him. The blue and black haired companion shook his head at the emperor's words.

'Her head shall be returned and she'll have her potential. It'll prevent a many things.'

'Matrix,' the emperor addressed the blue and black haired companion. 'I will not start up a storm that I can not end,' he said to him.

'It will be a storm that ye can end easy but ye will not end it,' he accused the emperor who sighed.

'It'll jarr her Matrix. She might never understand me properly because it is too soon,' he said.

'Soothe her and it'll all be okay Milord. Tell all there is and stop leaving the lass in the dark. This might come back to shoot you in the foot Milord.'

'What if she is torn and confused? Her beast should not stir now,' he preached to Matrix.

'Well, I have no other thing to say to you milord. That I bid thee do lest ye have ye hands full of her.'

'I will find a way, another way.'

'Do whatever pleases you,' Matrix said to him in a nonchalant tone.

'If there is a better way, I trust that you will find it My Lord,' the royal physician said then.

'Thank you Master Kong.'

'It's alright. You are welcome nonetheless My Lord,' Master Kong said to him. He nodded.

'What balm shall I soothe her wounds with?' he asked the man.

'I have left the coral oil balm which has been amalgamated with your essence for that,' he said. 'Hyeera knows the rest of it but I shall give a recap still. There must be fragrance pouches hung and used for baths and in cosmetics. The tonic with your essence before bed and her own fragrance for you to prevent you from rousing the beast with any pheromones,' he said.

'The man has self control. It is very obvious,' Matrix commented. Master Kong laughed then.

'Still, he shall have the fragrance. He is not above the woman especially after this long.'

'Why do both of you speak as if I do not stand in your presence?' the emperor asked them.

'Do not be grumpy about it. I speak the truth and you know. Go back to her and let us depart for I am sleepy,' Matrix quickly said to him.

'I see,' he said.

'If there is anything more My Lord, I shall send a message to you,' Master Kong said to him.