Taylin

Taylin

I kept my word and we countinued on our plan. However Jamie and Sanders had to go help Austin with something so we decided to do the plan later. Me and Cray went to class instead and we never even found Alli. Something was definitely up and it wasn't a good thing either.

After all our classes, we decided to find the boys and figure out what the fuck was going on. We marched up to the boys dorm and we found all of them packing up.

"What's going on? Why are you leaving?" Cray asked to Jamie

"Cray, Austin did something" Jamie replied with a sad look on his face.

"And what exactly did he do?" Cray asked through gritted teeth

"Calm down Cray" I said. "It's probably nothing" she looked over at Sanders for reassurance. His expression was grim

"Alli's kidnapped" Austin whispered

This was surely a joke at first, until Jamie came to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"No, you're lying" I said. "Sanders look me in the eyes and say that's not true"

"I'm sorry Tay" Sanders said. His eyes were full of guilt and grief.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"Cray and Jamie will stay here while Tay, Sabi and Haven will go after Alli. Me and the boys will go after a man that was talking to Alli's mom." Peyton said.

"Then let's find Sabi and Haven" Cray said

I found Haven in the library, reading a novel. She looked distraught and upset. I slid into the seat next to her and nudged her.

"Watcha doing?" I asked her

"Oh god Cray" she was startled "what are you doing here?"

"Wow, the number one student at Clementine got jolted?" I joked

"Shut it Castillo" She said

"C'mon Haven, we are going to have a spy to spy talk" I said

"Look, Tay I kissed Peyton and something happened" she said.

"You what?" I almost yelled.

"Tay I didn't mean too, we were fighting and I was looking in his baby blues and my hands were-" she started rambling.

"Hav, I don't want to know about where your hands were when you were dry humping Peyton" I covered my ears.

"Sorry Tay, what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Alli's kidnapped" I whispered into her ear. Haven gasped and covered her mouth.

"How?" She said, looking stunned.

"I'll explain on the way to Austin's dorm but we've got a mission to do" I told her.

I dragged Hav's ass to the boy's dorm room without realizing that she'll be in the same room as Peyton. Awkward...

"What happened to my friend?" Hav demanded

"Well, she got kidnapped and-" Jamie started

"I already knew that but what do you think is happening to her?"

"Hav, I-"

"Exactly. I don't know how Austin fucked up but he's going to fix this or try to" the anger and determination in Haven's eyes were evident.

Everyone looked scared of Haven at the time except for Peyton. He was in awe.

Me and Haven got our stuff ready while Sabi who walked in after Haven's whole ordeal was mapping out the route for the mission. After getting all of that settled, we were waiting for Jamie's results of the blood and the tires.