Taylin

Taylin

I'm the troublemaker. It's true, I play pranks on everyone. But the secret is that I do this for attention. I was adopted by Latin - Chinese parents who pulled me away from my real parents who were spies on a mission that went wrong. I was with them but I was too young to remember what happened. They changed my name and everything. I know nothing about the real me.

My new family is nothing like you'd expect. Their very distantly related to the founder of our school Sir Newton Clementine but my "Mom" and "Dad" aren't spies. They're just normal people with a strong hate for spies since they're always involved with the spy world and they hate it. The irony is really weird considering their related to the best spy in the world.

My parents don't even cover my abnormal family. My twin "brothers" are another pain. They think that their so cool just because they have a slither of Clementine's blood. They want to become spies so they came to this school.

Anyways I woke up next to my boyfriend Sanders. His arm was around my waist and his breath was warm against my neck. I loved this moment. School had to ruin it though. I tried to get out of his grip but he's so damn strong. Eventually I got out of his grip but that woke him up.

"Tay, where are you going?" he mumbled

"Sanders, there's something we do 5 days a week. It's called school!"

"Hey, is something wrong?" he said softly

"No, I don't but we need to hurry up, c'mon" I ran across the room and got changed into my emergency uniform which I keep when I pull allnighters at Sanders, Austin's and Peyton's dorm. I brushed my teeth. I ran out of there like crazy. I couldn't be bothered with make-up. Sanders was still in bed. I took a pillow and started hitting him with it shouting "wake up, wake up, WAKE UPPP!!!!!!"

"Tay, Tay, FINE I'M UP!" he shouted finally getting up. God, he was hot. His light brown hair stuck up in places like how Louis Tomlinson of One Direction has his hair. His morning voice was incredibly sexy, melting me with every word he says. I was half tempted to make out with him but if Austin wakes up that would be so embarrassing.

Sanders went to the bathroom and took a shower. I looked over at Austin who seemed sound asleep. I saw a wet spot on his blanket. What girl could make him make that. I so gotta tease him to find out.

Sanders eventually came out. He was just wearing his uniform slacks. I could see his six pack and I swear I heard angels singing. He smirked and pulled me towards him wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

"You love my six pack, don't you?"

"Uh duh" which was all that I could say

"C'mon, we don't want to be late. Let me change first, kay sweetie?"

"M'kay"

By then we were back on the bed but he put on the rest of his uniform, grabbed my hand, pulled me off and took me down to the foyer. I saw Peyton all alone with a sad face. I wonder what's wrong with him. Must be about Haven, his soulmate according to me and Cray, my best friend.

Sanders and me didn't really blend in. Their were so many hickeys on our necks that concealer or uniforms couldn't hide. Peyton smiled when he saw us. I can imagine the thoughts running through his teenage boy head.

We got our food and sat down with him. Peyton and Sanders started talking about boy stuff leaving me all alone. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Alli coming. I thought to myself, "Yes! Finally someone to talk to"

Alli got her food and sat down with us. Me and her started talking. I saw Tina, the gossip bitch coming towards us. She was asking Peyton if he and Haven, my other friend, were dating. I rolled my eyes. Behind her I saw my best friend Cray coming with her boyfriend Jamie.