Haven

Haven

Lord.... When will this class end? I normally love Language class but today, I felt that I couldn't think about the assignment. I stared at the clock, only 5 minutes left. I looked back at my paper. I only had 400 words out of the 1,000. Damnit. I glanced at Peyton, who was studying for a test in science class. We locked eyes and he could tell that today was not my day. I went back to the assignment. The bell finally rang and me, Peyton and Sabi ran out of there. Sabi stopped us from going to the gardens where we had gym.

"Alli texted me. She's got something to tell all of us"

I looked at Peyton, thinking if he knew anything. He just shrugged. I said "Well, we can come, we need to eat something quick before we rip each other's guts anyways"

"Fine by me, let's go" Peyton said, grabbing mine and Sabi's wrists and dragging us to the foyer. I asked Sabi

"What do you think she has to tell us?" Everyone knows that Alli is a study person when it comes to free period

"I don't know, but it has to be pretty important if she wants to tell us now"

Peyton went even faster, knowing that free period is only 115 minutes. We reached the foyer in a couple of minutes and we saw Alli, Taylin, Cray, Jamie, Sanders and Austin waiting for us. We ran over to them. Alli pulled us into our table.

She announced "Look, I have something to tell you three" pointing at me, Peyton and Sabi "Before I say anything" she turned to Cray. "I need to tell them" Cray nodded almost crying into Jamie's chest.

"What is it?" Sabi asked

"Cray... She's in danger" Alli said

Peyton wasn't dazed" at all, he asked "How?"

Alli was about to say something when Cray blurted out "I have a brother" and started sobbing into Jamie's chest.

"What?" Sabi exclaimed. I was at a loss for words.

Finally after a couple of minutes I finally said "Cray, why didn't you tell us?"

"I was getting to that. See my brother is a big person at GT. He... he's the family failure. He betrayed my family and I found out my mom and dad are MIA and we think he has taken them. Cammie isn't allowed to go anywhere and I don't know where she is plus I might be the next target" She was breaking now and Jamie was reasurring her. I felt terrible, I can relate to her. Look at my parents, they were part of the Russian Mafia.

Alli spoke up "We're here, Cray. Nothing's going to happen to you. We'll make sure of that"

"But FP's are coming up. What's going to happen to me?"

"Austin had an idea" Austin? Had an idea? This I gotta hear "Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Austin had an idea?" I asked

Austin said "Hav, I'm hurt. I thought you'd give me more credit for that" in mock hurt.

"Just tell me the idea, Austin" I rolled my eyes

"Okay, I was thinking that if Cray is not in any one of our teams, then I propose we take things into our own hands"

"I'm listening" Damn this might be a good idea after all.

"We have Alli distract her mom, Jamie, you'll hack into our camera's, Sabi can help us keep anyone away from the office, Peyton and Haven, you guys can find the file while me and Sanders switch with a new one which Taylin'll do."

"I'm proud of you, Austin. That is a good idea and probably the only one you'll ever get, Issac" I said, poking Austin.

"Hey, Hav. I'm not only beauty, I have brains as well"