Alli

Alli

You know what type of person I am? A girl with some abnormal family! Everyone I know expects me to be like my mom who is our headmistress or like my brother Tristan who is the golden student here at Clementine. Ughhh, I have the biggest dilemma!!!

I woke up in my dorm room, I saw my best friend Haven lying on the couch sleeping with a book on her lap. Typical Hav. She stays up all night studying. I decided to let her sleep. I got ready, putting my make-up on and changing into my uniform. I brushed my teeth and went downstairs to the foyer. I heard some whistling while I was coming down the stairs but I only have eyes for one guy...

Austin. I've known him my whole life. His parents and my parents have gone on missions for years. Our families are so close and so are we.

Anyways I headed to me and my friends usual table. I saw my friends Peyton, Taylin and Sanders sitting there. I got my food and sat down with them. Taylin's eyes lit up when I came. I started to make conversation with her while Sanders and Peyton were talking. I could tell they were talking about Haven. God Peyton and Haven would look so good together. Sanders and my other best friend Sabi will totally hook them up.

While I was talking about the fantasy of Haven and Peyton being together with Taylin, I didn't realized that Haven was sitting right next to me along with Tina, the annoying little brat. I guess she was asking about Haven and Peyton.

Right before she left, I heard Cray and her boyfriend Jamie coming. God, they are like the most nerdiest yet cutest couple ever. They kinda remind me of Troy and Gabriella just without the dancing and the singing. Cray can be a handful at times and tend to be a little crazy as well. Jamie is the opposite. He's one of the most level-headed guys I know. That's why it makes me curious to know how their relationship works. Do you have to be opposites?

While I was thinking about this, I got a text from my mom. Cray and Jamie were about to leave for first period for R&D students. I waited till they left and dashed for the teacher's wing of our school. I saw my mom just coming out of her room.

A word about my mother. She's the most beautiful woman in the world. Any supermodel would love to have her wavy blond locks and her mesmerizing emerald green eyes. Some people day I take after her but I have straight blond hair and blue-green eyes, nothing like my mom's.

When I saw her today, I knew something was wrong, her eyes were looking all over the place as if we were being watched (which we are but you know what I mean) and her hair looked unkept even though it looks sleek and silky. As a SIT (spy-in-training) I have to look out for things like this. I asked my mom "what's wrong, mother?"

"It's about Christianna"

"Is it her grades? Cause I did make a new truth serum that makes you have great breath after last semester for final projects and she can have my extra credit"

"No, sweetie. It's her parents" I listened carefully as she explained to me what was going on.

"Mom... What's going to happen?"

"Nothing sweetie, I'll tell her before she gets to class. Now in the meantime, do not tell anyone what I have just told you. These are the type of things that kill spies and innocent henchmen as well"

"Can I at least tell the gang? I mean we are her best friends." My mom thought about it.

"Sure but make sure they don't tell anyone. And in the meantime, can you call down Taylin? I need to talk to her. Someone mixed some oxides and now there's a big mess in the Chemistry Lab and it has her name written all over it."

"Will do mom" I started to turn away

"And one last thing."

"What is it?"

"I love you" my mom smiled

"I love you too" I ran and gave her the biggest hug ever.

I went back to the foyer but I everyone was about to leave, so I headed over with Taylin and Austin to our first class.

Here at Clementine, there are three types of fields you can specialize into. Me, Taylin , Austin and Sanders do the Protection and Defense field so we have the same schedule.

Austin asked "Yo Alls, where did you go?"

"My mom needed to talk to me"

"What about?" Taylin asked

"Cray" I whispered

"Why you talking so softly?" Sanders asked

"Because something's up with her family and my mom says I should watch out if anyone is listening. This is top secret" I replied

"Well then, you can trust us" Austin replied putting a hand on my shoulder

"Well first, Cray's got a brother and he's not like Tristan"

"What?!?!" Taylin screamed

"Taylin! Shut up" I said

"Sorry but she's my best friend. I tell her everything and she does the same" Taylin said with tears filling her eyes.

"Taylin, I don't blame you. Cray hid this from everyone and it's for a good reason"

"Okay"

"Well then, her brother is in the GT and I'm talking director-high"

"What?!?!" Sanders said

"Yes and that's not all. Her parents missed a call-in while on a mission involving GT and Interpol believes they've been caught"

"Listen Alli, are you sure about this?" Austin asked

"Austin, I'm being serious here. The only person left that is safe is her sister. Not even Cray. She has final projects just like the rest of us. And this is Cray we're talking about. The same girl that can destroy a curler in 4 seconds without using any equipment. The same girl who trips over a coin. Anything can happen to her and we need to make sure nothing can."

"I got an idea" Austin said "We'll convince Mrs. Polk to tell us Cray's team for FP's and if we don't like it or if anyone one of us including Haven, Peyton, Sabi and especially Jamie aren't in it, then we ourselves will change it."

"How do you propose we do that, Mr my-plan-will-never-fail?" I asked

"Well, Alli you can distract your mom, Jamie can hack into the cameras and keep an eye on Cray, Sabi can keep Cray away from her office, Peyton and Haven can find the file, while me and Sanders try to change the file."

"Ahem... What about me?" Taylin asked

"Oh yea, Taylin, you're keeping watch"

"Fine by me" she shrugged

"Just promise me that Cray will be fine" I asked

"I promise, Allycat" Austin said using my nickname he gave me when we were young. He's absolutely sweet and cute and nice and there's something about him that no one else I know feels. I should talk to Sabi, the boy whisperer about what's going on with me

"Hey Alli, are you coming?" Austin asked pulling me out of my fantasy

"Oh yea, sure" I put on a smile for everyone just like I always do...