The Students

Meet Haven - She's a girl who is practically heartless. Her parents are part of the Russian Mafia, posing as double agents. When she lets her best friend into her heart, she lets her walls crumble but is that a good thing when your parents are criminals??

Meet Peyton - He is lost. After meeting his twin brother after so long and landing the girl of dreams, he doesn't know whether this is a dream or a reality. But when he loses both of them he realizes this is a nightmare but things aren't always what they seem, eh?

Meet Cray - She is a girl who is special. Her family is taken from her by her brother. She's sick of being part of such a twisted family and hides them from everyone, including her boyfriend. When her friends are in danger, can she face her deepest fear or will she let go of everyone she loves?

Meet Jamie - He is a normal boy mixed in a top secret world. He has lied to his family about almost everything. After learning that he is in danger, he realizes that he doesn't know everything about his world but is he willing to risk that in order to save a loved one?

Meet Taylin - She is anonymous. She is an adopted girl not knowing that she is not who she thinks she is. After learning about her real family, she is thrown into a chaotic mess, something she never wanted to be a part of. When she finds out that there is more than meets the eye, she wonders whether this is a dream or a nightmare or neither?

Meet Sanders - He hates himself. He lost his parents and was left in the care of his aunt and uncle who clearly resent everything good. He is blackmailed to keep his mouth shut while clearly losing his mind from the information he knows. But will he keep his mouth shut and destroy his advanced brain or show his friends all the secrets that he knows?

Meet Alli - She is an oddball. Her family is all superstar while she is the average kid (in her mind). After a mission with her best friend gone wrong, she is taken and is left with her "average" mind to find an escape route. But when she sees that everything is deceitful in her family, she is left with an option: to continue or to start over with a new father

Meet Austin - He is someone who regrets one mistake. He realizes that his family is missing and enlists his best friend to find out why but after she gets taken, her realizes he is in love with her. Will he find her or move on and forget that the enemy is also in love with her?

Meet Sabi - She is in love with the enemy. After an unexpected encounter with Prince Charming, she doesn't know whether he is good for her or not. After all, her dad is the head of the CIA and tracks everyone and intervenes after leaving her alone at school after her mother died but is there someone else controlling him?

These are a complication of their journals and every single word in here are theirs. But remember one thing, why would anyone publish someone's diary, I guess you'll have to read to find out.