Cray

Cray

I wiped my eyes and went back to class. I knocked on the door and the teacher opened the door. I guess she knew because she didn't tell me off. I sat down next to Jamie. The teacher kept on doing the excercise. Today, we were learning about the wires in a TimeDeflect. I was trying to take notes but I couldn't keep my mind on the board.

I was thinking about my parents. My mom... Memories of them were flooding into my mind. The day I flipped my first person. The day I went on my first mission with them and even the first time I disabled a bomb. While I was thinking about them, I didn't realize that I had tears streaming down my face. Jamie nudged me and I started crying into his chest. Before the teacher turned around, I wiped my face so I wouldn't get into trouble. I kept doing my work until the teacher got a call. She turned around

"Look class, I have to see an explosion in the Chemistry Labs. I don't want anyone of you to leave the class." She said and she left. Once she left, I immediately started sobbing into Jamie's chest.

"Cray, babe, what's wrong?" Jamie asked

"My, family" I whispered

"What about them?"

"I have a brother..." Jamie was gso quiet.

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" he whispered

"I-I wasn't allowed to. He's a threat because he works for GT"

"Cray, It's okay babe. Is there anything else?" he asked

"He, we think that he has my mom and dad. They missed a call in and they were working on a case surrounding them"

"Cray, baby. You'll be fine. What about Cammie?"

"Cammie's in custody. Their not going to let her out. They don't want to risk her"

"Well she'll be fine. Cray, as long as she's there, you'll be fine. She's the first target not you" Jamie was wrong. If only he knew about me...

"You think so, Jamie?" I asked, keeping his hopes of cheering me up alive.

"I know so, Cray" he said. He kissed me gently. The teacher walked in and we quickly pulled apart before the teacher saw us.

"Mr Evans and Ms Thomas, Detention after school. You know the rules. No kissing during class. Only on your own time" the teacher said, sternly. I quietly giggled with Jamie.

I kept doing my work, trying to get the most homework as possible. Yes I did say that. I'm the type of girl who believes that more homework means better life as career, especially in the spy field. You would need it. I glanced at Jamie, who seemed to be struggling with the wires. I giggled. He looked so hot when he's frustrated. I decided to help him and when I did, he was a little baffled. I could understand, Jamie is the type of person who doesn't like to have people helping him. He's really independent considering that he doesn't come from a line of spies. He wants to prove himself that he's just as good.

I heard the bell ring and me and Jamie were heading for our next class. Luckily, this class is with Alli, Sanders, Taylin and Austin. Jamie took my hand and kissed my cheek.

"Jamie, do you want another detention, doofus?" I asked

"No but your so beautiful, Cray. It's hard to resist" he said wiggling his eyebrows. I burst out laughing when he does that.

"I so know what your trying to do" I said.

"Oh, what is it, then?"

"I'm not telling" I said, teasing him.

"Oh really? Will this make you spill?" He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and started tickling me.

"Ahhh, Jamie. Stop!" I squealed.