Haven

Haven

No, I'm not a normal girl. I have never been, never will. I grew up in a family where my parents were often not there for me. I never understood what they did for a living until I found a gun with 40 million dollars in their closet. They gave me the speech about being double CIA agents working with a organization affiliated with the Russian Mob. After then, I was sent to a CIA school for kids with CIA parents but I wasn't like them at all. I had parents that were "bad" according to the CIA. Pretty much my friends and teachers knew and my parents aborted the Russian Mob for me but I could see the pain they would go through if they had to bring down other organizations affiliated with them. This is my story.

I woke up in my dorm room with a book on guns on my lap. It was really fascinating to tell you the truth but I was more into knifes. My friend Sabi loves crossbows and my best friend and dorm partner Ali loves guns. She could make a good living as an assassin but she wants to be a hired-gun woman. Me? I want to go into the CIA or the NSA as a field agent. Kinda stereotypical but I love the thrill. Anyways, I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and walked down to the Main Hall where everyone eats. Now I know, I'm in my PJ's but I'm allowed to walk around in the foyer wearing them before school hours.

Everyone I meet asks about my school. It's called the Clementine International Academy. We are the top "spy" academy in the world so getting in is pretty hard. We are also one of the 3 only spy boarding schools that have mixed students. That means we are a boy/girl school.

I went to our "usual" table which consists of Sabi, Ali, our other friends Taylin and Cray. Our guy friends Jamie, Sanders, Austin and Peyton also sit with us. When I reached there, Ali, Taylin, Peyton and Sanders were already there. I was the only one in my PJ's so it felt kinda awkward. I sat at my seat and Ali and Sanders were talking about some new kid from the UK.

"Good morning guys" I said

"Hey Haven" Sanders replied

"What's going on"

"The new kid's coming today" Ali piped up

"Great, who's giving the tour?" I groaned

They all looked at me.

"No no, no, no, no, no, NO! I am not doing some fucking stupid freshmen tour"

"Umm, H, it's not a freshman. He's a sophomore" Peyton said

"Oh shit"

Doing tours for anyone but freshmen are like a pain because most girls and guys are like "OMG, what's that?" and then they touch it and get electrocuted and faint and the tour guide has to clean them up.

"H, keep your head up, it's one tour"

"Sorry, P. It's just that their so annoying"

"Well you never know, maybe this person is different"

This is why I love Peyton. He's my first friend at school. His parents were also good friends of mine. We met in freshman year when I electrocuted myself and he helped me get myself cleaned up. Ever since then, we're like siblings. But I don't know since lately I get all sweaty and nervous when he's around. I think I like him now. Only Ali and Sabi know. I was going to tell Sanders today since he's like Peyton's best friend and he's like my best guy friend next to Peyton.

"Hello? Earth to Haven? Someone home?" Peyton said

"Oh um yea"

Peyton put his arm around my shoulder "Well to take your mind off of the tour, Me and you are going to beat each other up senseless in free period"

"Hell yes" I smirked

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the rest of our group coming and our school resident gossip girl Tina Hamsworth. Great, now she's going to come and ask if me and Peyton are dating again.

"Hellooooo my peeps" Cray announced. She's like the loudest person ever.

"Hey, guys" Tina said.

"Umm, hi Tina" I said

"Sooo, umm Haven, what's with you and Peyton?"

I felt my cheeks go red. "Umm, nothing, Tina"

She glanced at his arm around me and said "Ahem , sure" and she winked at me. "I'll leave you two now"

"What was that about?" Peyton asked

I shrugged. Sabi decided to get ready for school and I joined her. We went up to our dorm room and got ready. Now mind you, I am NOT a girly girl. Well not entirely. I wear make-up and I do like the colour pink but I don't want to go over the top in my outfit. Luckily my school has uniforms. It consists of a white button up shirt, a sweater (in the winter) and a short, plaid skirt. Anything else, we can do.

I was applying my eyeliner and Sabi came over and asked "You excited?"

"For what?"

"Your date, duh"

"Sabi, it's not a date. We're just really good friends"

"Whatever you say, Hav"

To tell you the truth, I couldn't get it out of my mind. Me and Peyton have been friends for years and I have such strong feelings for him. What if they get so strong? What if he doesn't like me like that? What if it gets too much?

A/N: Soo first chapter... I might add some more when I have time :), anyways.... Y'all should check out my fan fiction book "I'm Living With One Direction", it would mean a lot to me :D

REMEMBER, VOTE, COMMENT ANS FANN :D