Chapter 7 Pregnancy

Jacob woke up to feeling nauseous. He got up and ran to the bathroom ans started throwing up. He didn't know why this was happening but he don't like it. Jake got in the shower and went to go find his pack, as usual Paul and Sam were training like they always do. Jacob see Seth sitting on the steps so he went over to him."Morning Seth" Jacob said.""Morning Jacob, how are you feeling today""Good just I throw up when I woke up" He said rubbing his neck." Should we tell Sam and them""No I don't want to make a big deal ov-" Jacob was interrupted with him throwing up again. Sam and Paul saw this and ran over to Jacob and Seth."Jacob what's wrong" Sam said worrying for Jacob heath. Jacob couldn't answer because of him throwing up. Paul decided to call Emmett and tell him to tell his dad to come and check on Jacob. When The Cullen Family except Bella comes to The Black house, Carlisle goes to check on Jacob who is throwing up in his room.

Carlisle:"Hey Jacob are you okay"

Jacob:"Do I look okay to you" Jacob said as he is still throwing up.

Carlisle:"Okay let me just check to see if your okay, okay"

Jacob:"Mmmm"

Carlisle checks Jacob to see if he's okay. What he found out was shocking to him."Jacob your pregnant""I'M WHAT" Jacob said screaming as the others comes into the room."What's wrong" Edward said worried."He fine, do you want to tell them or should I""I'll tell them""Tell us what" Alice said looking at  Jacob."Well your dumb older brother forgot to use a condom and he got me pregnant" Jacob said as he smiled like he wanted to kill Edward."Wait really" Edward said as he went over to Jacob." Yes Edward I'm am" Edward started to shed tears, he was happy that he was starting a family with the one he loves."I'm going to be a big sister" Renesmee said running over to Jacob and Edward."Seth come here, this is your sibling too" Jacob said."Really""Yes your like a son to me""And a brother me" Renesmee said smiling. Seth went over there and sat down next to Edward where Edward wrapped his arms around Seth neck."OMG THAT MEANS WE CAN GO BABY SHOPPING" Alice and Rose said as they were yelling like maniacs."Uh I'm scared" Seth said hiding behind Edward."Haha it's okay they are just happy to have a baby in the house again" Edward said as he patted Seth head which made Seth purr. "AWWW YOU DEFINITELY ARE COMING SHOPPING WITH US SETH YOUR SO CUTE." Edward, Jacob and the others started laughing at the girls. Carlisle and Billy are downstairs cooking for everyone."Hey Carlisle" Billy said "Yes baby wolf what's wrong""I'm just scared that something is going to happen to Jacob just like it happened to his mother the day he was born" Billy said as he started crying. Carlisle grab his waist and lifted his chin up"Billy nothing going to happen to Jacob. We won't let it baby wolf" Carlisle said as he kissed Billy forehead."He'll be fine, I promise."