Chapter 8 Seth Abusive Life

A/N Hello everyone, this chapter is going back in time where Seth was a kid. So I don't know if his parents are really abusive but I just did this for the fun. Okay now enjoy the story😊

Seth lived with his Mother Sue and his Father Harry Clearwater. When Seth was young his parents used to abuses him because when Seth was about 6 years old he found out about the LGBQT community and what it is. Since his parents are Homophobic they didn't want their son to learn about that. And when Seth was about 7 years old he kissed a boy because he was following what his parents were doing. They started abusing him ever since.

8 year old Seth POV
I just got home from school hoping my parents wasn't here so that don't see me scars. I got into a fight with this dumb girl who thought I was stealing her boyfriend away from her, what a dumb girl. I thought no one was here when I saw my parents sitting on the couch looking at me. I guess the principle called them and told them about the fight.

Mrs. Clearwater:"Seth what the hell have you been doing. That poor girl face and she's in the hospital because of you"

Seth:"And I care why, maybe she shouldn't be so damn dumb as fuck and she's wouldn't be in the hospital" Seth said as he shrugged his shoulders.

Mr. Clearwater:"Go to the basement now"

The basement is where they do their abusing at. After his father was done beating him Seth went up to his room all bloody. He was sick of this shit and he just wanted to kill himself. He went to the bathroom and cut 6 times on his arms and took a shower. After that day Seth parents are beating him until that girl he sent to the hospital get out of the hospital. Seth couldn't take it anymore, one day his parents told him to dress now because they have a special guest coming to their house. Went the guest arrived his eyes laid on Seth." Hello I'm Sam nice to meet y'all" the man said."You must be Seth ah""Yeah I'm am, nice to meet you Sam""You too oh and this is Paul and Jacob."Hello" Jacob said as he started walking over to Seth."Let's talk upstairs Seth and Paul" Jacob said as he dragged Paul and Seth upstairs to Seth room."Give me your arm Seth""Huh?""Your arm, I know your getting abused and your doing self harm to yourself. I did as well I do the same thing as you but it will be okay, we are here with you" Jacob said as he patted Seth head which made Seth purr. After their talk Sue and Harry Clearwater was put into jail where they will stay for 20 years for abuses. Seth join Sam, Paul, Jacob and Leah pack he became a new family member of their pack and their happy to have him their.

When Seth is 14 years old

Seth had finally had the confidence to tell The Cullen Family about his past. When the pack went to the Cullen house Seth told everyone except Bella about his past and everyone, and I mean everyone was planning a murder in their head. Seth was very happy to be apart of this beautiful family.