CHAPTER ONE

HACKETT'S QUARRY FOREVER!

"Got the bags," Jacob announced, heading towards His sister and Kaitlyn who were lingering around the van. Ria pushed herself off the van she was leaning on, giving Jacob a small smile.

"Great." Kaitlyn stated as Ria sighed contently, grabbing her bag from Jacob. "All by yourself, huh?"

"Yup," Jacob replied, placing the remaining bags down on the ground.

"Guess you're gonna have to get used to that." Ria said, Kaitlyn chuckling next to her.

"Oh my God!" Jacob exclaimed, pointing his finger between Ria and Kaitlyn."You are so mean! Both of you!"

"At least We're honest," Kaitlyn stated, picking up the duffel bag from the ground as Ria placed hers in the back of the van, Kaitlyn following close behind.

"Okay."Kaitlyn spoke, turning back towards jacob. "You're not telling us the whole truth about you and Emma, are ya, son?"

"Okay, so now I'm the one who's not telling the whole story. Are we gonna act like Ria Dosent have this super secret admirer that she's keeping on the hush hush?"

"Don't try and change the subject." Ria cut in. Jacob, kaitlyn and Dylan  (but mostly Dylan and kaitlyn)Have been eager to know who Ria has been interested in but she's kept it secret for a reason.

Ria had took a Liking to Emma as soon as she heard her voice. Ria had planned on making a move but jacob had beat her to it, leaving her moody for a week before she 'got over it', jacob had constantly asked her why she was acting weird and avoiding him and she she told him the first thing that came to mind—that she had gotten her period. She knew it was wrong to be mad at him, or Emma for that matter. They couldn't have possibly know that Ria had a crush on the blonde, she was good at keeping it hidden for the most part.

,"it's bait I just gotta take." Kaitlyn said, pulling Ria out of her thoughts,

  "Oooh." Jacob dragged out, raising his eyebrows at the two. 

"Oh!" Kaitlyn gasped jokingly. "Sorry, I just got so distracted by that rhyme I forgot what we were...?"

"Yeah, honestly, me too. What were we talking about?" Ria played along.

"Oh, no, no, no, no." Jacob out his index finger up. "You were telling me how you totally have a thing for Ryan." He turns away from Kaitlyn and looks at Ria. "And how you totally have a thing for Anthony."

"Here he goes, deflecting again." Ria mumbled, jacob sending her a small playful glare.

"Wait, are we talking about Ryan, the sailing instructor with a sexy, brooding loner thing that totally doesn't do anything for me at all?" Kaitlyn asked with raised eyebrows, jacob looked disappointed before he grinned again.

"Anthony's attractive, but not my type." Ria wrapped an arm around Kaitlyn.

"Ahh."  He wiggled his eyebrows. " 'Sexy' and 'attractive', huh?"

"Hottest at camp by far."

"Okay sure," He responded, clearly unconvinced. 

"Look it was all settled by the girls in bunk seven, like, second day of camp."Kaitlyn said. "It goes: Ryan, Me of course, Ria, then Dylan, Emma, Anthony, Abi—" Ria smiled cheekily at her name while jacob was disappointed about not being included.

"Okay," jacob cut her off.

"Nick, Alina, then Mr H, andd..." she dragged out, jacob giving her a bored look.