1(Prologue)

WAIT WAIT WAIT! DON'T SKIP THIS INTRO.OK?

So there are a lot of werewolf books out there but i assure you this is my TOTALLY ORIGINAL WORK. Don't skip any chapter of the book as each chapter will be linked. I won't write it as a BTS fanfic but as a werewolf book in which main male lead is Kim Taehyung.

Secondly, this is a werewolf book so it will contain smuts. (i know 90 percent of you readers like them) but for those who don't like , don't worry . You can skip that part and i'll make sure i won't mention anything important in that part. If i do, i'll make a note of it so that you all don't have problem.

Thirdly, i would really appreciate if you all could vote the chapters and follow. It really brings a smile on my face when i get notifications regarding votes and followers because it makes me think that the hard work i put into the book, is worth it. 

Last but not the least. Plagiarism or any duplicate of the book, story or even a single chapter of my book if found ,shall surely be punished. 

ENJOY MY DEAR READERS. HOPE YOU LIKE THIS BOOK. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her heart was beating extremely fast, heavy breaths escaping her tiny mouth, her little crocs hit the ground repeatedly as she ran through the canopy of tress. The little girl didn't care about how injured she might be if she trips . She felt as if her heart was thumping in her ears, blocking all other sounds. All she wanted to do was to bring the pup to safety . That girl didn't even know that it wasn't a dog that she was holding tight in her arms, it was a pup, a wolf's pup.

Two hours ago she was sitting in the big green field in front of her house , on a picnic blanket. The blanket was just like the one they show in movies, the typical one with red and white cheques. She placed the basket full of delicious food made by her mother on the blanket while a man in his early twenties smiled at her, placing the coloring book beside the basket. A wide grin spreads across the girl's lips causing the man to smile but then head back to the house. It was not a house to be true, it was like a bunglow. It was a gorgeous place to live in. It was like a long pavilion that was off the ground, raised on a platform that appeared to hover over the forest floor.

The girl was busy coloring the image of a mountain when she heard a whimper, not of a human but of some kind of animal. Her doe eyes moved towards the left trying to identify the source of the sound. It sounded like a mixture of whimpering, howling and whining. She tried to concentrate on her book once again but when she heard the whimper , she couldn't resist it. She looked towards the house and then towards the direction of the sound. Nodding to herself ,she started walking towards the whimpering noises. 

Walking deeper and deeper into the forest she was now confused . The noises had stopped. Pressing her lips in a thin line she stood there for 2 to 3 minutes in hopes of hearing the sound again but she got nothing. Turning back she started walking back , following her trail when she heard it again. She made a dash towards the sound because now she definitely wanted to know what it is.

Soon she reached it and what she saw made her cry. A dog was stuck in some kind of trap probably set up by someone. The dog was literally tearing up . It's leg which was stuck was bleeding and it made no struggles to free  itself as it knew , it won't be able to do so.

"Hey puppy...i won't hurt you. Please don't bite me, i want to help you." she said and started walking towards it. The pup snarled at her causing her to step backwards . The next moment she heard the sound of many approaching footsteps and she said the words "BAD PEOPLE".

Not caring about the dog biting her, she rushed to it and started pulling the trap. The pup now whimpered more but soon his foot was set free. The girl picked it up but the men whose footsteps she had heard, saw her. She made a run for her house.

Soon she heard howling of wolves. Not one but many. She still made a beeline for her home and that's where we had begun......

"Appa!" she yelled when one of the men caught her and shoved her down on the hard ground. 

"Hand that pup to us little girl and we'll go back peacefully..." one of the men whispered.

"That won't be needed" she heard a voice say which brought a smile to her face. 

"Appa! Mumma! They want to hurt this puppy . It was crying because of them. His leg is also bleeding." the girl said while still laying on the ground.

"Sweetheart. You shouldn't have done that. All alone in the forest, anything could have happened to you ." her dad said motioning her to get up.

"We'll shoot you all dead and it won't bother us at all. We want the pup so hand it over to us right now and you all shall be spared." the man continued.

"So for that you'll chase a kid who's not even 5 years old , through the forest and then even hurt her? That's definitely not needed and talking about the pup, I'll help you with it." her dad said and walked to her.

Taking the wolf in his one hand and holding his daughter's left hand in his right hand , he motioned the four boys standing along with the girl's mom to do what they were supposed to do.  The boys attacked the men. They were in their early 20's but so strong than the men couldn't even get enough time to react.

"Come on Y/n. Let's go back hmm? We'll get this little one over here treated." he said smiling at her and walked towards their home. She didn't even look at the men and boys fighting. She knew who would win , after all she knew how well trained the people were.

Sitting by the fireplace , she observed her mother who was bandaging the wolf's leg. "It's not a doggo dear. It's a wolf. Just like the one we saw in the movie The Chronicles Of Narnia. The evil queen had wolves . Remember?" her mother asked looking at the girl who was huddled in couch drinking hot chocolate.

"But they were not nice. Means he's also not nice?" she said pointing towards the pup.

"No dear. He is very good to be true. That was just a movie." her mother continued.

"He's a baby. Where are his parents mumma?" she asked looking at her mom.

"When he'll heal , we will set him free. He will be able to find his way back to his pack." her mom replied.

"Hmm understood. But you know what?! While i was running with him in my arms, i heard lots of animals making the AUUUUUUUUUUUUUU sound." she said lifting her head up and howling in her humanly voice.

"I know kiddo but let's forget that and sleep. Hmm? And talking about this pup i'll prepare a small bed for him using cardboard boxes . You go to your room . I'm coming sweetheart." her mom said to which Y/n happily nodded and started walking towards the staircase in order to head upstairs to her room  but she ran back to her mom who still held the pup and kissed the pup's forehead . "Night night puppy!" she whispered in his ears and then ran upstairs.

And that's how it all began......