14

Everyone assembled in the central grounds mourning the death of the two pups. 

Y/n looked at everyone with a guilty face. She felt as if she was the reason behind this. On one hand she was very well aware that it was not so, but her mind was playing games with her. Only thought which was circling her mind was that it all happened right after she was crowned the Luna of the pack.

She walked to the spot where the bodies were buried and placed Chrysanthemums on the soft mud. 

[MEANWHILE: IN THE DUNGEONS]

Taehyung looked at the woman totally bound to the wall with thick chains. As expected her skin had started cracking , exhaling and inhaling extreme deep breathes. He looked at her pain drifting in his eyes. 

Soon Taehyung's father came along and stood beside him. Placing a comforting hand on his shoulder , he glanced at his son's face. A stern look was present but being a father he very well knew what was going on in his son's mind. The woman who was chained in front of them , had been Taehyung's caretaker till he turned 10. Whenever his parents were busy she would be there with him. She babysat him whenever Taehyung's mother was not present.

"I feel quite regretful" Taehyung whispered .

The man hugged his son and comforting words left his mouth, "Guilt is another common reaction to grief.  All i can say is try not to be hard on yourself, it's very unlikely you could have done anything to prevent this from happening." 

"As an Alpha it is my duty to look after everyone. The black mark made it's way on her skin. I became so negligent to not notice any changes" he said staring at the woman's limp body.

"We have a huge territory with approximately a thousand of wolves. What do you expect? You will able to notice everything? It's a fact that you'll hardly talk to twenty people everyday. You have lot of responsibilities that rest on your shoulder especially in the past week you had to manage many things. You and your mate were officially crowned. That in itself is a huge head-" before his father could complete his words, the woman growled.

"He will teach you all- teach you who's more powerful. You tiny werewolves are nothing in front of us" she said.

"Sedate her" the King ordered.

The guards nodded and walked towards her. Her body shook convulsively, her back arched and it became impossible to hold her down. 

"Enough" Taehyung said and held the woman's hair.

"Who sent you?" Taehyung asked angrily.

She laughed like a maniac. 

"I don't know anything except that your downfall is near, we will rise, RISE LIKE THE ANCIENT TIMES. HANEUL WILL RISE." she said creepily.

He was going to ask her something but then he received excruciating pain in his head. He fell to the ground and held his head. Everyone looked at him widening their eyes but his body kept shaking.

[TAEHYUNG POV]

----------------------------

The werewolf and the vampire both charge at each other. The vampire rushes towards the werewolf, while the beast runs on all fours. The werewolf leaps at the vampire, who shapeshifts into a bat, and flies out of the way, sending the werewolf crashing into a gravestone. The vampire shifts back into its normal state, and pounces on the grounded werewolf.

The vampire attempts to deliver the killing blow, with a near fatal bite, but the werewolf grabs it around it's throat, and pushes its head back. The werewolf attempts to rip the vampires head off, so the vampire tries to fly away but then proceeds to punch the werewolf multiple times. Instead the werewolf delivers a haymaker, sending the vampire spinning to the ground. The werewolf falls to the ground, and charges at the vampire.

The vampire shapeshifts into a giant bat, and flies up into the sky, away from the werewolf. The werewolf jumps onto a gravestone, and leaps at the vampire, and tries to grab hold of its leg. The beast form vampire seizes an opportunity to fly down towards the werewolf.

The vampire latches onto the werewolf, and sinks its fangs into the beasts flesh. The werewolf howls in pain, grabs the vampire, and hurls it across the graveyard. The werewolf scrambles to its feet, and runs as fast as it can towards the vampire, but the poison is starting to take hold.

The vampire's face breaks out into a smirk and then as he sees the werewolf fall to the ground, he lifts another female werewolf by the collarbone and was about to snap her neck. 

Before he could do so , a teen wolf rushes at him biting his right leg viciously. As the vampire lets go of the woman and then proceeds to throw the kid away, he then notices that the numbers of vampires were lessening but the werewolves were quite wounded. The vampires who were left were perfectly all right. Victory could be theirs but he had other plans. 

He lifted the other kid who had hid himself behind a huge boulder. 

"HANEUL!" the woman cried out but the vampire kicked her in the face and a huge gash developed on her left cheek.

---------------------------

I opened my eyes and looked around frantically.

"Calm down Taehyung" 

My blurry vision now cleared out and i saw Y/n's worried eyes staring at me.

"I'm ok" i said but then something hit me.

I jumped out of the bed and it took me a while to  bring my mind to it's senses. My body seemed unstable and my wolf was tired.

"Taehyung where are you going?! Please, the doctor has-"

I cut her off mid sentence.

"It's important Y/n" i said and rushed out.

Fists clenched by the side, he made his way to his parent's bedroom.

"Mom!" i said opening the door without knocking.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Both of his parents looked at him worriedly. His father who had seen his son's state half an hour ago, immediately rose from the bed and spoke, "Why are you here? You were supposed to rest."

He ignored those words and walked to his mother who stood in front of the dressing table. Meanwhile Y/n stopped by the door trying to figure out what was going on. As his mother turned around to face him, he looked at the gash on her face and widened his eyes.

His hands shook and he asked "Who's Haneul?"

---------