8

Everyone was silent as he walked in. Pin drop silence lingered around the room. I observed him as he came and stood in front of me then turning his back towards me he stared at his Aunt blankly and that is , what was scary. I could see how the veins of his long slender hands popped out. 

"Apologize" he said and she made the most disgusting expression ever. 

"Apologize? Are you serious? A low class girl whom you met just a day ago now has the power as well as the authority to manipulate the Alpha? How--" before she could continue Taehyung bent down reaching her eye level and glared at her with a dangerous look.

"Either you apologize or you feel a teeny tiny bit of my anger" he said and straightened his posture before continuing "and trust me some people know how bad the tiniest bit of it can be"

"She should also apologize then" Aunt Catherine's husband spoke out pointing at me.

Before i could even speak up for myself Taehyung side eyed the man and he quieted down.

"I know what i am doing. I'm not one of those who wouldn't tell my mate to apologize if it was her fault but CATHERINE.... it's clearly not hers" he said shifting his gaze to her once again and especially stressing on the word "Catherine".

"I apologize" Aunt Catherine said softly but then another female voice was heard .

"This is how you do it?" i saw Taehyung's mom speak up and i smiled internally.

Bish i'm jealous...how can you be so calm? I would be smirking all the time and when it's all over i would like a huge chug of  alcohol .

I tried not to smile at what Ivy just said. 

"I apologize for my mistake and i will never again disrespect you" she said and i swelled up in pride. 

Taehyung backed away and came beside me but still looked at her "No pack is a low ranked or high ranked one in my eyes. I don't think i need to remind you of the rogues Aunt Catherine, do i?"

As soon as the words reached my ears i immediately understood what he meant. She was from the family of rogues? I thought Rogues couldn't be bonded with Packs especially with the Pack of the royalty. How ironic! She was saying that i from a low ranked Pack meanwhile she? 

She is definitely the type of woman who should use a glue stick instead of her lipstick. 

Her ass must be jealous of her lips. The amount of shit that comes out of her mouth is much more than her ass.

I could see that he mindlinked someone and soon 4 to 5 people came and told the couple to leave. They both left without a word.

He exhaled loudly , sighing and then the next moment he lifted his eyes up smiling at everyone in the room "I am sorry for all the chaos and drama which happened here. I request you all to please return to your respective duties with a free mind and no sense of worry. I want everyone to be gathered in the central grounds at 11 pm tomorrow. Please be sure that everyone is present."

He looked towards me and was going to hold my hand when i heard a child scream "Is she your girlfriend, Alpha?!" Taehyung looked towards the crowd of people laughing and was going to reply until the child's father apologized to Taehyung bowing his head again and again , while  Taehyung simply laughed it off.

"I'll make sure that he respects the Luna" his mother said and the next minute she picked up a fly swatter from a nearby table and ran behind the child who was already running away from her. 

People laughed and bowed as they left.

"I seriously love Kids" he whispered but i heard it.

The King and the Queen approached us asking me if i was ok. I felt like a child by the amount of questions they were asking but it's fine. It shows they care and that's what matters.

------------------

A few hours had past and i was sitting beside my mother while she sat with dad's right hand in her left hand intertwined together. She told me why even after hearing what was happening in the living room she didn't interfere. They were the matters related to my new pack and she was like a guest here whether she was my mom or not. 

"Where is he?" she said and i frowned.

"Don't act stupid" she hit on my arm. I still stayed silent.

"Your man" she said with a grin.

"Mom! What do you mean by my man?!" i shook my head side to side laughing at her.

"I'm so happy for you Y/n-ah" she said now clasping both of my hands in her. I stood up and hugged her tight then backed away. 

"Good night Mumma. Sweet dreams." i wished her and she did the same.

Closing the door shut i made my way upstairs. I now knew the hallways and corridors much better and could easily find my way.

As soon as i opened the door to the room my eyes met with a heavenly sight. Taehyung was rubbing his hair with the towel while his upper body was naked and the lower body had a loose pajama on. Water trickled down his abs as i stared at his well toned body. The broad back and well sculpted shoulders made me think of things i did not want to think.

"Earth to you darling" i heard him say and came back to my senses.

He chuckled and walked towards me . 

"Intimidating?" he asked but i'm not so stupid to reply with a yes so fast.

"Well" i said and leaned towards him and getting on on toes i whispered in his ears "I've seen better".

He rolled his eyes and then  -

[TO BE CONTINUED- ...........NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE HOT AF]