13

"The Alpha?" Y/n said looking at her shocked

The woman didn't reply , instead pushed Y/n away.

"You're his mate?" the woman asked and Y/n didn't reply clearly disturbed by the thought that someone wanted her to kill Taehyung. What did he even do to her? He was beside Y/n most of the time. 

"Huh....You too are a killer. Your husband killed my children." the woman started screaming madly and Y/n backed away in a bit of unknown fear. Taehyung walked towards her and lifted Y/n off the ground by gripping her hand.

"We need to get back" he whispered in her ear and mindlinked the others "get a tranquilizer shot"

"TRANQ-!" Y/n was almost about to yell that out loud but he pressed his hand over her mouth tightly. 

Some women came along carrying what he asked for and one of them handed the shot to the guards, and as Taehyung held Y/n's hand, taking her to the side, one of the men shot the dart at the woman which agitated her. She took her wolf form and attacked the same man who tranquilized her . But the man threw her off him with ease and got ready to defend himself. Attacking her would be worthless and Taehyung had specifically ordered everyone to not attack her.

While this was happening, some women picked up the bloodied body of the pups and carried them towards the pack house. 

The man finally stepped back as he saw the woman get drowsy. She tried to keep her feet steady but alas, fell on the ground with a huge thud. 

"Come on" Taehyung nudged Y/n , kissing her on the forehead.

"No. I wish to know why she's blaming you." Y/n replied in a rigid tone.

"We need to find that out i guess. I do have my doubts but nothing that i'm sure of. It could have been someone who was disguised as me or she has probably lost her mind." Taehyung said , anger clearly detectible in the tone of his voice.

She said nothing but when her eyes shifted to his face she saw that he looked tensed. 

Taehyung lifted his head up as he felt Y/n grab his hand and keeping it on her waist , she hugged him tight and patted his back.

"It's all going to be fine. Don't worry. I believe you. I know it's not you who has done that." Y/n said still holding him tight.

She continued by saying "Getting blamed for something so cruel is really tough, especially when you aren't the culprit and I don't blame you for feeling scared and angry. I'm here for you no matter what Taehyung" she said and leaned herself against his broad chest.

He hugged her back and they stood in silence.

After a few minutes he took a few steps back and she did the same. 

They walked back to the pack house together hand in hand.

---------------------

[Taehyung POV]

My eyes were completely open and I was able to move, but I couldn't move any other part of my body. All of a sudden i felt paralyzed , I see a large, black, ghostly figure and then as the blurry view fades , i see him . He passes through the closed doors and quickly approaches my bedside. At this point I was agitated, wishing for it to be over and having absolutely no control over the situation. After so may years why was he back?

And then my eyes opened in the real world. My forehead wet with sweat.

I looked at her.

I snapped by fingers softly but she didn't seem to notice . She was in deep sleep. Laying my hands softly along her waist i pulled her closer. Pecking her soft lips i breathed in her scent which helped me calm down. She moved around a bit but i whispered "it's just me" in her ears and it seemed to me as if she understood what i said.

My nightmare seemed to really have a heavy impact on me and i sighed. I kissed her neck and stayed in that very same position until after a few minutes my wolf sensed someone else's presence. I slowly got up from the bed trying my level best to ensure that her sleep isn't disturbed. Daryl was standing by the door and i looked at him.

"Myres and Gacey .....the pups are no more" he said taking a deep breath. He's always been an emotional kind of person and i saw his eyes get watery but he didn't let a single one drop.

I knew they didn't suffer a natural death because of the very fact that they were too young and the way Daryl's face was saddened. 

He started making his way down the stairs and i did the same .

I ordered the central line guards to follow us as Daryl led us to the place.

As we all fastened our steps my gaze observed the surroundings. The stars were like lucid snowflakes of silver as they sprinkled the night sky and looked enchanting . The trees were the towers of the forest. The grasses we stepped on were crackly beneath our feet because of the recent dry spell. Before i could even think of anything else, Daryl's feet came to a halt and i saw the horrific sight. I saw the woman's body shaking convulsively as she cried over the loss of her children. 

What shocked me was the fact where the kids lay , there were no signs of claws or even a footprint. This had been done somewhere else and had been placed at the spot in order to fool others. My eyes met with lady's and she started screaming "You killed my children!".

And then she broke out in a scary laugh. "You think you can win....hm?" Daryl was going to take a few steps forward but i stopped him. I wished to see and observe what was she up to.

A strong gush of wind blew and her hair moved with the wind but we saw something which many people feared. It was the mark on her arm.

"We need to end her" one of the men whispered loud enough for me to hear

"THE BLACK MARK" my wolf's words ringed in my mind.

I was going to take my wolf form ready to end her then and there but she fell down beside her children, unconscious.

Thinking that it would be better now that we could carry her to the dungeon with ease and try to figure out how she got the mark , i heard the rustle of leaves and turning my head towards the noise i saw Y/n emerge out of bushes.