11

[PLAY THE SONG]

She looked at herself in the mirror as her mother combed her hair. The room was totally silent only the faint sound of the comb moving through her hair could be heard.

"I'm so proud of you. I could have never even imagined that my daughter would be the luna of the royal pack" she said as she finally completed styling her hair and gave a kiss on her forehead. 

"Honestly i too had never thought of anything as such. Who knew the Moon Goddess had so many plans in hand for me." she said and took a deep breath "but most importantly , i got a pack who loves and accepts me. That was what always worried me".

Her mother caressed her hair a bit making sure not to ruin the hairstyle she worked hard on. 

"I remember how shy your dad used to be" she said and Y/n noticed a tear drop from her mother's eye. Y/n didn't bother to say anything understanding that at the current moment her mother was emotional seeing Y/n getting ready for her crowning ceremony and on the other hand she remembered her days , when she met her mate and then they bonded together as one.

*Knock Knock* they turned their heads to look at Daryl, the Beta who was trying to hide a smile.

"Well i might have a small surprise for our Luna" he said and the next moment he held out his arm for someone and in walked her dad with the support of Daryl. She got up and rushed to him, hugging him wanting to cry out loud.

"I missed you" she said and sobbed while holding him tight.

"Wait , wait ! No! Don't ruin the makeup!" her mother said and rushed to her in order to wipe her tears. She giggled at her mother's action.

"I missed you too" her dad said hugging her back and then their mother joined.

 A family hug.

--------------------

Thousands of people have gathered in the ground which was lit with firelight torches but there was silence. Everyone waited patiently. 

Soon the man entered and everyone kneeled down excluding the family of the royalty. 

He had his eyes fixed straight ahead. A complete poker face spreading it's majestic aura. He walked to the stage and as everyone shouted in unison "We bow to you our Alpha.", he commanded everyone to stand up.

The stars twinkled in the sky as Taehyung waited for his mate to arrive. 

Soon she entered wearing the royal blue dress. Everyone looked at her and she felt frightened from within but did not let it show on her face.

It might sound stupid, but it seemed as if all the people around them melted away and it felt like it were just the two of them. Her nerves completely felt calmed after that.

You're perfect Y/n. Show everyone you're the best person for this position.

Y/n let a smile make it's way on her face hearing Ivy's words. There was no grand, overwhelming emotion. They'd done all the preparations earlier and had spent the morning tying up loose ends. They'd only been apart for about a few hours just to get ready.

 The only surprise of the day was the dress she'd picked because he had been curious to see how beautiful she would look in it. And there lay the live proof. She looked like an angel to him and that's what mattered to her. She had been extremely nervous thinking she might mess things up but the whole thing felt so natural and easy and stress-free which indeed was a real blessing.

Taehyung's mom followed Y/n , wearing her crown on her head. A stern look on her face was proof of the many years of experience she had acquired after being the Luna. Taehyung's dad stood beside Taehyung ready to give up his crown officially.