7

"What is it now?" Taehyung said and the man sighed.

"Miss Catharine is here" the man said i heard Taehyung curse under his breath.

"You go, we'll be coming in a few minutes." he said and as soon as the man left, Taehyung locked the door and turned towards me.

"Listen Catharine is my aunt. She's one hell of a person. She's my dad's - brother's wife. She loves to degrade others by her words and not to sound rude but i dislike her to an extreme extent." he said and i didn't show any emotion for a few seconds but then i burst out laughing. Till now all i thought was that he's a serious kind of person but his expressions, now i did believe he could act like a baby.

"We are expected to go and meet her?" i asked and Taehyung nodded. I took his hand in mine and motioned him to lead the way. We walked out of the room and once again downstairs but this time went to the living room , which i earlier had observed quite well. There sat a woman with thick fur coat and her hair in a bun. Her hair were blonde in color and she looked pretty but i guess she would look even more beautiful if she would not have applied excessive makeup. Her face looked pale while her neck and hands looked fair.

"Oh Taehyung!" she said and came towards Taehyung in order to hug him but he instead took a step back as soon as she was ready to engulf him in her arms. 

"I'm the alpha of the pack first and then your relative. Please remember." he said in a bold voice and her gaze moved towards his hand which was intertwined with mine. She smiled at me and stood in front of me. I smiled back at her. 

"Oh who's the girl-"she said but Taehyung interrupted her.

"The luna of this pack." he said and i looked at him and i saw him looking towards his aunt with an expression i could not understand. What was going on here?

"Id this the way to talk to your aunt?" i heard someone say and looked at a man approaching us. When i observed his face , i could tell that he was the KING's brother. 

"LEAVE" the man said and Taehyung's body stiffened. His eyes turned a shade of white and i knew he was being mindlinked. When he came back to his senses he tried pulling me along with him , but Aunt Catherine stooped him saying that she wanted to have a conversation with me. He was going to argue but i stopped him and told him to attend to whatever work he had while i talk with her. He hesitated but left when i forced him to. 

"So what's your name and from which pack you are?" she asked.

"My name is Hwang Y/n and i'm from Berserk Crystal Pack."i said and she laughed. I looked at her confused but her next words startled me.

"Oh ....I imagine...you're really lucky, rising from the ranks of a low pack to the mate of the supreme alpha. Must be great feeling right?" . i don't know why but this set sparks of anger in me. I know no one can match the power of this pack and especially Taehyung but me? I have self respect and self esteem . 

"I don't care about my status as long as my mate loves me. A person who receives true love from his life partner but has a low rank  is far better than someone who's powerful and influential but has no love in his life." i said and she became quiet for a while.

"Haha you're a dramatic person and no it's perfectly normal. Every girl would be ready to get in bed with him even if it meant licking his shoes and-"i slammed my hand quite hard on the table and a crack sound was heard. I heard a hurdle of footsteps but i did not care anymore.

Break this bit*h's head!

"I don't give a damn if you like me or not, so far weren't the one responsible for my happiness or the one who supported me during my hard times ,so , who cares? This is the first and last time i tell you yo keep all these rubbish thoughts to your self and sleeping with men for money might be your choice, not mine." i said and that is when i noticed many people had collected in the hall like- living room.

"Y/n?" i heard Taehyung's mom say as she approached me . I saw the King, Taehyung's dad enter the hall along with the man who had earlier came in the room while me and Taehyung were talking to Catherine.

Around 50 people were in the room but no sounds. It was perfectly silent.

"I too have a level of patience and when someone crosses it i hate it." i said as i saw his mom right in front of me. She might have noticed my eye glistening as i tend to tear up in situations when i get angry or i don't let the tears fall . People might think of it as me being weak but it is not.

"I just asked her if she thought that this place feels like home or not and she got offended." that Catharine lady said. I turned my head towards her with a "really?" look on my face.

"What happened Y/n?" Taehyung's dad asked and i bowed at him before replying.

"Well i was already extremely depressed because of my father's condition and then Aunt Catharine asks me whether i feel lucky or not having Taehyung." i was cut off by that lady again.

"See! She got riled up for no rea-" i cut her off.

"I haven't finished yet." i motioned her to shut her mouth then i continued.

"Then she goes on to say that girls like me of 'LOW RANK' are ready to even lick Taehyung's shoes for this opportunity." i said stressing on the words low rank.

"Catharine?" Taehyung's dad said and before Catharine could think of what she should say next her husband, spoke up.

"Oh so we have a new pack member but seems like she doesn't know the rules,...respecting the elders is on the top ones." he said and as soon as Taehyung's dad turned to face him , i heard the main door open wide and in came Taehyung, his eyes turning to a shade of gold.

" he said and as soon as Taehyung's dad turned to face him , i heard the main door open wide and in came Taehyung, his eyes turning to a shade of gold

I don't like this-

I don't like this-