4

A swarm of bloodthirsty wolves entered through the large wooden doors and one jumped on the man in front of me. I felt weak but Ivy was now raging in anger. My body felt a bit of warmth and the next second i was in my wolf form. Ivy took full control and gave out a loud growl before pushing her teeth in the skin of the man who earlier hit us. She didn't let go off him as he kept screaming. She wanted to him him die in pain . Throwing him straight at the wall she once again walked towards him. Biting off his skin part by part she finally ripped off his head after a good 5 minutes of show.

I saw my mother held by ropes but guarded by 7 rogues. Ivy ran towards them and pushed two of them causing them to howl in pain as they fell down from the 3rd floor after being smashed through the window because of the blow.

Three of them jumped at me together causing me to back off and fall on the floor because of how ruthlessly they were biting me. Ivy ripped off the leg of two of the rogues but then 2 more joined. I was now surrounded by rogues who bit me but i managed to fight back for quite a lot of time. I felt one of them take my neck in his jaw and that's the moment i wanted to cry out in.
Ivy's power weakened as the pain increased . 

I won't back down until my last breath.

Ivy did her best and managed to throw another rogue out the window. I finally heard a crack and my breaths came to a halt.

"Ivy" i finally said the word which i wanted to be my last word before i left this world. Tears poured out of my sharp eyes. They wet the soft fur and Ivy whimpered

I then closed my eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------

"One should not dwell on the betrayal that he sees." a man said as he entered the hall circling the alpha who lead the pack of rogues. 

"The truly shaking betrayal is that which lies utterly hidden from our eyes." he said and his bones snapped. Soon there stood a wolf which had a majestic aura . His fur was a mixture of light brown and golden. It seemed as if was shining standing in the rays of the sun, but no. It was his natural color. His majestic aura was what could mesmerize even a apathetic person and leave him in awe.

The room echoed with the same word slipping out of the mouths of the other alphas and lunas. "ALPHA KING". 

The attention of the rogues and the wicked wolves shifted to him but they were busy getting overpowered by the wolves of the Dark Crystal Moon Pack.  

A sweet smell hit his nose but it seemed to be mixed with some kind of a stink to it. He quickly shoved his way through all of the wolves and the sight which he then saw , angered him. 
A white wolf lay down on the floor while three rogues were busy biting her all over and one of them was painfully snapping her neck. He ran right at them and slashed open the wolf who held the girl. Fighting with the other two was no big deal and he killed them in an instant. 

Mind linking his Beta, he called her to get the girl to a safe place. He was very upset. The girl was none other than his mate but he had to make sure that all alphas and lunas, especially his parents were safe. His duties were at power right now. Soon his beta approached him and did as he was told.

Before the beta could run away with the girl at his back who now was covered in a long coat, the alpha king whimpered and rubbed his face against her human form. Staying there for a moment he backed away and nodded , signaling his beta to run.

He then attacked the other wolves who tried to harm him and freed his parents. 

After half an hour everything went silent. The alpha of Midfire pack was tied up. 

"What should we do with this traitor?" asked the gamma . Soon the alpha king emerged from one of the corridors, in his human form wearing the suit of his favourite color.

"I would have interrogated him well but i have more important matters to attend to. My mate awaits me . She's definitely an infinite times worth compared to my 'dear' Joseph, alpha of the Midfire pack. So i leave the decision to you Christian. You may discuss it with the beta as well but remember.....he must not get the chance to see the sun that rises tomorrow." saying that he walked out of the hall.

" saying that he walked out of the hall