6

Oh God no.

No.

No.

My cheeks reddened up because of how embarrassed i felt. He just wanted to give a pretty gift and i thought he's going to mark me.

"No love. Not so soon but if you wish i'm always ready." he smiled in a teasing way and i wanted the Earth to part and i would jump into it and never come back. But then it struck me again.

"I want to see my parents. Is my dad really n-not alive? My mother?" i said and he looked away sighing but then held out his hand and i didn't hesitate in taking his hand. 

"Will you be able to walk?" he said to which i nodded.

I didn't even bother of thinking about how beautiful the interiors were. I only wanted to see my parents right now. We walked down 3 floors and he soon he made us halt in front of a door labelled guest room. I looked up at him and he nodded. I let go of his hand and entered the room without asking. The door wasn't locked either in the very first place.

I saw dad lying on the bed , many medical equipments attached to him. I made my towards him and saw mom sitting in a chair by his side, deep in sleep holding dad's hand tightly. I teared up at this sight. It's rare for a werewolf to be at this stage. We do need medical care but never at such extent that we need IV's . We tend to heal extremely fast and that was what made me worry.

"Mom" i said shaking her a bit and she opened her eyes and it took a moment for her to realize that it was me. 

"Y/n-ie!" she said and hugged me tight , so tight that i felt as if she sucked the breath out of my lungs. 

"How's dad , mom?" i said and her facial expressions conveyed how sad she was.

"Don't know what will happen. We all thought he's dead but he still is breathing a bit. His only chance of survival is his wolf somehow pushing out the wolfsbane from the blood." she said and i hugged her.

"I have faith." i said trying to make her feel better but internally i too doubted it.

The door opened and Taehyung came in. I looked at him as i wiped my tears. He walked towards where me and then greeted mom.

"Thank you alpha." she said but he lifted his hand signalling it as a no.

"In front of the public you may call me alpha, but at least not right now. Not when you're like my mom." he said and my mom looked at me confused.

"He's my m-mate mom." i said looking down at my feet because of how weird i felt.

She quickly pulled me to a corner and looked at me frowning.

"Really?" she said and i nodded smiling.

"Y/n, i-i n-eve-r thought that we wou-ld be so f-fortunate. If only your d-dad was a-wake-" she couldn't even speak because of how bad she teared up.

I hugged her tight and comforted her, reassuring her of how dad will be there to see me with Taehyung. After about 5 minutes , she calmed down and asked Taehyung if he could manage to provide a room for mom. She definitely needs to sleep.

"Of course. You don't need to ask Y/n." he said and mindlinked someone.  

"Love...meet Matthew , my gamma." he said and i smiled at the man in front of me.

After a lot of convincing , mom finally left the room in order to take rest and i sat with dad for 10 minutes or so. Deciding that i should leave , i too got up. Taehyung was not in the room as he had left earlier saying "you must be needing some privacy."

I opened the door and he appeared in front of me in an instant. 

"Thank you " i said and he made an annoyed expression.

"What am i , Y/n? Your mate or somebody else? No need to thank me for all this." he said and i replied "there's nothing wrong in being grateful."

"There is. There is when you're my queen." he said in a deep voice.

We made our way upstairs and now i observed the surroundings. The hallways looked magnificent. It did not look like a typical palace. The interior was extremely modern. Luxury inspired by tradition. Hallways featured classic wall murals with a nature theme. The theme was continued with the introduction of indoor plants to the scheme, and with green colored upholstery on the settee. This is what a proper palace looks like.

He soon made us walk in a room on the 4th floor and this room was the definition of "gorgeous".  The room was dense and unrestrained combinations of fabrics, textures, colors. It was what i always wished for. Detail abounds everywhere: romantic wallpaper, gilded wainscoting in the loo, multilayered ceiling treatments with their own lighting schemes, and an inability to leave any void untouched. One of the walls was made of glass and i could see the greenry outside.

As i was busy looking around a knock was heard on the door and Taehyung opened it . "There's a problem alpha" he said and i gulped.