5

I opened my eyes and a smile made it's way on my lips thinking how pretty the ceiling was. It was depicting a forest , a snowy forest and trees were made with black and brown colors blend together but what is this place? I don't remember coming here. I sat up but groaned and fell back on the bed. It was painful to get up. As memories started flooding back i thought of shouting for someone but that's of no use. If i'm at that man's house then he'll come to know that i am awake. Might as well just keep my mouth shut and observe this room well. A mesmerizing smell lingered in the room and it seemed so addictive that i just wanted to be one with the one whom this smell belonged to . Then it hit me!

Shit!

What if someone from that pack's man, is my mate?! The man whom i have been waiting for since years will be a cruel person. I can't even get up and see what's going on or at least where am i? Mom and d-dad. All the alphas and lunas i met previously. Are they all safe? 

While i was deep in thoughts the door swung open and in came people whom i least expected. The queen. My eyes widened involuntarily and no words came out of mouth. 

"Oh thank god....." i saw her mouth and then her eyes changed their color to a distant white. She must be mindlinking someone. After a few seconds when her eyes regained their light brown color, a girl probably a year or two elder to me, stepped inside the room .  She and the queen walked towards me and then they motioned me to raise my hand and i did so. They made me sit on the bed and then sat beside me. "Hello Luna, i'm Emma, the wife of the gamma of this pack. Nice to meet such a beautiful and brave person." she said smiling and bowing her head slightly.

Luna?Huh?

"Y/n i hope you feel better soon. I know the pain must be quite a lot right now but i assure you , it will be better soon. You fought so well. Have you met him yet?" she asked and i squinted my eyes. 

"Met whom? Where am i? Where's mom? Is my dad really dead?" i asked in one go. I was too impatient to wait right now. 

The sound of the door opening reached my ears and in came a sweet scent. I quickly moved my eyes towards the door and was so enchanted by the man who came in. His tall figure, brown eyes, messy hair and every other feature seemed to take control over me. The feeling of pain subsided . He smiled at me and closed the door. I noticed how he ruffled his hair when it came in his eyes . I didn't even care how foolish i looked staring at him.

His lips were perfectly symmetrical lips. He had sharp cheekbones, that dent his face with handsome lines. His eyebrows were thick and masculine, outlining his adorable brown eyes that can be intense. He came towards me and knelt down on the floor, by my side. Without me saying anything he brought his right hand and interlocked it with my left hand . His left hand then made it's way to my right cheek and that's when i dropped a few tears while my cheeks were wet with tears.

I tried not to drop the tears but they did. I was just so happy and the fact that he too didn't say anything and tried to understand me was the best of all.

I moved my legs and they touched the soft carpet. He then sat on the bed beside me. 

"I almost died waiting for you to get up ..." he paused and then said "Y/n". I kept blushing no matter how hard i tried to control my hormones. He looked at me straight in my eyes and i looked in his. I wanted to say anything but i was just too overwhelmed.

He laughed a bit and it made me smile too. His deep voice seemed like it could cure all my pain. He had looked at my eyes expectantly and i had to take that step. I pressed my lips to his and felt the addictive draw that mom used to tell me about. It was so much more enticing , dreamy and euphoric than anyone could have ever described.

I teared up that finally i was with the man whom i belong to. 

He moved his lips with mine . Perfectly syncing together. My first kiss. I felt his thumb wipe away the tears and when we parted our lips we both giggled.

"I'm sorry.." i said as a reply to what he had previously said.

"But the wait was worth it." he said and made me sit back properly on the bed, leaning against the cushion filled headboard of the bed. 

"Seems like a cheesyyyyy couple!" the queen squealed and i looked away trying to hide my face. 

"Mom..." i saw him look at her questioningly.

She sighed and in walked Emma . "Well seems like our alpha and luna are already bonding together." 

Then i came back to my senses. "Alpha? Luna?" i asked questioningly . "Yes luna. He's the alpha of Dark Crystal pack and you i assume will soon be our luna. No need to rush! I know it will take time." she said and i felt my head throb. I held it and knew what was happening. Ivy was trying to regain control. She was over excited which she shouldn't be.

Y/n. He's our mate! He loves us! I felt your feelings based on how you acted previously! Not to be rude but we're the luna of the greatest pack!

"Please could you both leave? Mom? Emma?" he said in a demanding tone. His voice was soft but it held power. 

Alpha power....

To think about that , previously went they might have left the room, i was so engrossed in admiring the alpha that i didn't even notice them leaving. 

"Earlier why were you so scared of me?" he said to which i looked at him confused.

"When?" i asked to which he replied "you'll remember."

"What's you name?" i asked mustering up my courage.

He looked at me and replied "It's Kim Taehyung." and then i saw him get closer to me and then he whispered "But you can call me anything you want my love."

I feel the bond Y/n! It's developing. Ask him his wolf's name!

I hissed as i was irritated and Taehyung looked at me wondering what was that about.

"Ivy wants to know the name of your wolf , alph- T-Taehyung" i blurted out the words.

"It's Hunter" he said and then proceeded to talk. "May i?" he said and i nodded but what did i just allow him to do? I myself don't know.

He got up from the bed and moved by my side. Sliding my hair he moved towards my neck.

"Marking me, so earl-" i didn't have the chance to say all i wanted before i felt a cold metallic touch on my skin and then saw a heart necklace on my neck.