Bruised

This takes place after Commander Anne and before Sprivy so in between the two. Also id like to note that the art is not made by me so credits to the real creator of this art piece that gave me the idea for this bullcrap stoey :D Enjoy!

Sasha and a few of the resistance group go out on a mission. They encounter a spore-controlled preymantis which was green in color.

Sasha emmidietly takes out her sword and aims for the neck but is thrown to the side, hitting the corner of a metal, abandoned and broken carriage in the process.

This leaves a scar on her back which goes all the way up to the top of her chest. She looks up, while in pain and sees the rest fighting against the spore-controlled beast.

She picks up her sword and runs on a fallen tree and destroys the spore-necklace. She then falls to the ground and starts panting for air.

The mantis leaves and the rest of the resistance group pick up Sasha and head to the base where the rest were hiding.

Back at the base:

Anne and Grime were thinking of battle stragergies with the rest of the resistance until they heard someone scream: "We need medical help!"

They all were shocked to see an injured Sasha being held up by a toad. Anne immidietly took Sasha into her arms and asked what happened.

"We were at the forest for a mission but then this preymantis came and it had a spore collar on it and Sasha got injured so after defeating it, we retreated cause she needed help," explained one of the toads.

Anne imidietly started thinking of something since she didnt know how to treat wounds and none of the toads knew how to.

"I know how to deal with that kind of stuff but if I want to treat her wound she will have to take her clothes off and my morals cant deal with that," said a newt from the side. "So what do we do now?" asked Hop Pop. Anne came up with an idea. "I know. Ill have you give me the suplies and ill go help her."

"Well that would make sence. She is a girl too," said one of the toads from the mission. Sasha started blushing vibrantly. The thought of her crush seeing her shirtless was unbearalble.

"Y-you dont have to Anne. Ill be fine," she tried to reason. "No. Im not letting you go out there with that wound on your back," she shouted.

The newt gave her the instroctions and the stuff for the wound and she left with Sasha into an empty room.

"Alright Sash, take off your shirt so i cant deal with the wound," Anne commanded. Sasha started blushing really badly. "I-i-is this necesary?" she asked in fear. "Yes Sash, it is. Now take your shirt off," Anne stated.

Sasha was scared and flustered but decided to do it anyways. She went ontop of the the table and took her shirt off. Turns out her bra had broken too. Anne blushed for a bit but guickly snapped back.

Sasha was waiting for her to treat her wound until she felt someone pulling her bra down. "W-what are you d-doing?" she asked while blushing.

"Im taking your bra down so that i can work with this easier but also because its broken and you cant go around fighting with a broken bra," she stated.

Sasha was flustered and was really nervous but she kinda enjoyed it. Anne's hands on her body felt calming in a strange way. The last thing for Anne to do was to put the bandage around her waist and her... you know what im talking about.

She breathed hevily, before telling Sasha: "Ok Sash, this is the last step but im gonna need you to help me with this. So im gonna have to rap this around your waist and your... you know, so when ive rapped one side, you rap the other and after that, were done and we can forget about this."

Sasha was relieved to hear it was almost over. They then started rapping the bandage around her body. After being done, Anne blew some air out and wiped her forhead, which was full of sweat.

Sasha realized that she could walk around now since the bandage covered her (you know what).

Sasha then turned to Anne who was already packing the stuff away. "Hey Anne?" Sasha said. Anne turned around to hear what she going to say. "Thank you, really. The real reason i didnt want you to help me was because i was so flustered since im... well... bi."

Anne went over and put her hands on Sasha's face. Sasha imidietly started to blush. "Hey, it doesnt matter if your bi or not. The only thing that matters is that your okay and... that your wound have been treated. So even if i have to treat your wounds while youe shirtless doesnt mean that i want to see you shirtless. Its because i wnat you to be okay."

Sasha immidietly started blushing more as Anne said that. Then Anne started to lean in closer, the two being inchess away from their lips touching.

"Anne i-" Sasha tried to say something but was too flustered to finish her scentence. A moment later, the two finaly kissed. Both their eyes were closed and Sasha put her hand on Anne's cheek.

When they stopped, they looked at each other for a moment before blushing really bad. Anne was the first to pull away. "Sash, im so sorry! I dont know what got into me. I wont do it again if you want. I just-!"

Sasha held her tightly from her chest and kissed her on the cheek. "Its ok. It wasnt your fault at all. And besides, i liked it," she stated.

"Oh Sasha," Anne said, kissing her again while holding onto her shoulder. They were in love.

Extra:

"What do you hear, asked one of the newts. "I hear the sound of two girls being in love," stated Grime. Everyone cheared a horaa to the two lovers who were too busy kissing so they didnt hear the shouting outside.

The end

Wow :O That took a small while but i finished it and im happy :) I hope you are too. Anyways, hope ya enjoyed and see ya in the next story. Byyyeeeeeeeee! 😘