Yandere (Different)

I couldnt think of a cover so I used that. Also this is different than my Yandere story cause this takes place in Yandere Simulator. 😏

Anne was talking to one of her friends at school. It was a pretty normal convo but Anne felt like someone was watching her. She looked behind her and saw... no one.

Meanwhile, a girl with blonde hair was looking at a picture of Anne that she had took in secret. This girl is Sasha.

Her face was red just by looking at the photo. She loved Anne SOOO much. She went over to see her beloved again and then noticed this... girl... talking to her.

Her happiness was tooken away from her before she smiled maniacially and planned to do something about this... rival.

A few minutes later

Anne was looking for her friend but it was no use. She couldnt find her. Well, I have to go to tennis practices anyway so... she thought.

Sasha came out of the janitors room, blood covering her hands that were holding a bloody knife that she fastly hid. Inside the room was the dead body of Annes friend, now brutally murdered by Sasha.

A few moments later...

Anne was playing tennis, alot harder than last time since she was practising for the tournament. Anne didng know that Sasha was looking at her.

Shes so beautiful... I wish she was all mine. Only mine... Sasha thought as she looked at the brunette.

A few weeks later... (im really lazy)

Anne starts to get a bit scared. Like shes been cursed or something. Everytime she talks to ANYONE they dissapear or are found dead somewhere. The school is planning a shut down.

Meanwhile, Sasha was getting rid of another person who talked to Anne, by kicking them off the roof and another by throwing them into the furnace in the kitchen.

Smiling maniacally. As always.

Anne decided not to talk to anyone and if someone talked to her, shed run away. Thats when Marcy appeared. Shes been talking to her alot so she knew shed be safe from this curse.

Until Sasha noticed. Her face was filled with anger when they called eachother
"bestfriends." She knew what she had to do.

Marcy was just in the hallway when Sasha appeared. "Hi! Marcy, was it?" Asked Sasha.
"O! Yeah, who are you?" Marcy asked back. "Im Sasha! Nice to meet you," answered Sasha, holding out her hand for a hand-shake. Marcy shook her hand.

"Can you come with me to that room over there? Itll only last a second," asked Sasha. Marcy was hesitent at first but agreed anyway. The two went to the dark room.

Marcy went further in. "Why did you want me here?" She asked. Sasha took out the knife from her pocket. Marcy looked behind her to see Sasha, smiling. The blonde walked towards her.

"S-Sasha?..." "Ill answer your guestion now. I dont want you spending so much time with my Anne... so ill have to get rid of you... for good." Marcys back touched the wall as Sasha swung her knife at her. Marcys vision was in slow-motion as her life flashed before her eyes.

Then... the knife hit Marcy in her heart. She was dead, and Sasha was happy.

A few hours later...

Anne was walking with a sad expression out of the school. She hadnt seen Marcy in many hours and she was worried that the curse got her. She felt tears starting to form in her eyes.

But then... someone touched her shoulder. Anne looked back to see a blonde girl. The girl let go. "Umm... hi. My name is S-Sasha. Your names Anne... right?" She asked. Anne smiled.

"Yeah. Im Anne. Nice to meet you Sasha," answered Anne, holding out her hand for a handshake. Sasha blushed a bit but guickly accepted the offer with a smile.

They walked home togheter, hand in hand, not thinking of the peaple that this adorable blonde girl had killed just for this to happen.