Secret Love

Cover art is not... wait but thats a screenshot. Shit. :/ Also Sasha and Anne are both 16.

Anne, Sasha and the rest of the resistance are getting ready. Sasha is telling the plan as the rest listen.

"Ok, so were gonna attack this area where the frobos have been seen to protect something. Me and Anne are gonna grab the geat. The rest of you can wait here." Explained Captain Sasha. "Yes ma'am!" Shouted the resistance members.

Anne and Sasha went over to the back to get the gear but something seamed off. "Hey, arent they going to the back?" Asked Wally. "Hmm, Wally you are definetly right. The weapon room is over on the right," answered Hop Pop.

"Somethin' aint right here," said Sprig before opening the door a bit to see what was going on.

Meanwhile...

Cmon Anne, just one?"  Sasha pleeded. "For the last time no, your not giving me a mark," explained Anne who was being held by her waist. "Pleeeeeease?" Sasha pleaded once more.

"Ugh, fine but just this once..." Anne said as she started to pull her shirt down a bit so that her neck was easier to reach. "Yes!" Shouted Sasha.

She took off her cape and shoulder pads and started making a mark on Annes neck. The brunette didnt like the fact that there would be a mark on her neck but she did enjoy when it was being made. 😏

She tried her best to hold in the sounds but let out one near the end. It was soft but loud enough to hear it if you put your ear next to the door.

Sprig was dumbfounded and very confused. What was Sasha doing to Anne and why was Anne making sounds like she was in pain? But Annes face was red which meant she kinda liked it and thought it was hot or something? What was going on?

"Hey uhh, Hop Pop? Why is Sasha like biting Annes neck or something?" He asked. "Say whaaat?!" Hop Pop shouted before him and the rest came to look.

They saw the same thing Sprig did only this time they saw Sasha back away with drool coming out of Annes mouth as she wiped it away. "And you said you didnt want a mark," Sasha joked.

"Oh shut up. I only like it when you do it, not having it," Anne explained before placing head on Sashas shoulder. The blonde played with the others hair as she sorta slept there.

No one talked about this... except the peaple who saw it.