Too Far

Cover art not mine. Also Sasha is 18 and Anne is 17 tho it takes place a month before the whole Amphibia thing.

Anne is patiently waiting on the sofa for her friend to come back down from the bathroom upstairs. Her and Sasha would spend alot of time togheter on Saturdays and Marcy would just go to the library to read books.

Anne was just looking at her phone, watching cat videos as always but closed her phone when she heard footsteps come from the stairs.

There was Sasha in her usual black crop top and shorts with her hair down... for some reason.

"Oh, hey Sash! Took you a while," greeted the brunette. Sasha just came closer to the sofa whilest not saying anything. Anne knew something was wrong.

"Hey, everything alright?" Anne asked. Still nothing. Then... Sasha went on top of her, making Anne lay down on the sofa. Anne blushed. "S-Sasha?" She asked, barely able to say a word.

Then, Sasha kissed her. It was a hard kiss. Anne made a small moan before kissing back whilst holding onto the others cheek and closing her eyes like Sasha did.

Then, Sasha went deeper... and deeper in. Anne was starting to swet, barely able to hold herself up as the other kissed her and started using her tongue. It made Anne moan again only this time, louder.

Anne wanted Sasha to stop but she couldnt say anything since the other would only pull away a tiny inch so they could catch their breath before they started up again. Tho... it kinda felt good...

Sasha then placed her hand inside Annes shirt which made her make another sound. They were lucky Annes parents were away at the moment.

Sasha then finally pulled away more but didnt take her hand away from under Annes shirt. "S-Sash... *moan*" Shoot. I may have went too far... thought the blonde. She then stopped and hugged the other, tightly as they tried to catch their breath.

"W-whyd you..." Anne tried to say but couldnt finish. Sasha sighed. "I... dont know what got into me. Sorry..." answered the blonde before placing her friend gently on the sofa and sitting next to her on the edge.

"Its okay... i guees... and i... kinda liked it..." said Anne. Sasha then blushed and looked at the other before being gifted a kiss from her.

"Ill tell you when id like to do it again," said Anne in a flirty voice before going upstairs. The blonde was very flustered.