Too Red To Talk

Cover art not mine. This story was regusted by... you guessed it... Viviana! Love you Vivi :)

It was a normal day in Wartwood. The birds were singing, flowers were blooming. There was nothing that could inte- "Sasha! Stooooop~!" Wait wha...

Anne was in her room while a particular blonde haired girl kept kissing her repeatedly. Okay, let me explain...

A few hours ago...

Anne and Sasha were in Wartwood helping the frogs when Sasha had an idea in mind. It was a bad idea but one that would get her closer to her goal.

"Hey Anne, i have an idea for a new nickname, just for you," she said. "O-oh! What is it?" Anne said, placing a box on the ground and then sorta leaning on it. "I was thinking cutie would be fun," Sasha answered. Anne blushed.

"W-wha..." Anne tried to say but couldnt. She almost fell off the box. "What? Dont you like it cutie?" Sasha said again. Annes face grew redder. She couldnt think. "I-i umm... i dont... wha..."

"Ill talk to you later cutie! Gotta go now!" "B-bey... Sash," Anne said. "Anne, you alright?" Asked Sprig. Anne then fell off the box.

For the rest of the day, Sasha would tease Anne by calling her cute. Anne hated it but also like it at the same time. Once she was a complete blushing mess, her brain would basically not function and shed be as clumsy as Marcy.

The Plantars tried to help Anne but never knew why it was happening since Sasha would leave before they could know what she did.

Until tonight...

Anne was reading in bed when Sasha came inside. She just ket herself in and went into Annes room for no reason. Or atleast thats what the Plantars thought.

Anne was spooked and fell of the bed when she heard Sashas voice. She already got red in the face. "S-Sasha! I-i didnt see you t-there! Hehe!" Anne said. "What can i say cutie, i act like a ghost sometimes," Sasha answered.

Anne got red again. She tried to look away but Sasha grabbed her cheek and made Anne face her. "Are you trying to avoid me cutie?" She asked. "I-i umm... i..." Anne broke again.

Sasha then got ontop of her and made Anne lay down, then kissed her. Anne didnt expect it. She then kissed her back and placed her hands on Sashas shoulders.

Then they kissed again.

And again.

And again.

Fast forward to now...

Sprig, Polly and Hop Pop listened and watched (even though they didnt want to) Anne get kissed over and over again by Sasha.

"So thats what Sasha was doing?" Asked Sprig. "Actually i think it was the cutie thing," Polly reguested. "Lets leave them to it kids. They seem... busy," said Hop Pop.

They then left them there and tried to avoid the kissing sounds and Annes voice as much as possible.