Proposal

Cover art not mine. Also their 20.

It was June 15. The birds were singing, the moon was shining onto Earth and Anne was at work at her parents shop. She had been working there for a few years, trying to save up money for taxes.

Sasha though, was stressed as f*ck. She was gonna propose to her girlfriend who shed' been dating for a year now. She had bought a ring already but now didnt know what to do when Anne comes home.

She got ready, put on a suit and waited... and waited... and waited...

Finally, Anne came home. She was even more stressed now. Okay Sasha, keep it togheter. Your gonna be just fine, she said to herself. She started to go downstairs and when she saw Anne, her heartbeat felt like it stopped.

She was so beautiful in her work clothes. Her hair was tied up, her dress looked beautiful on her... she was the dream girl for Sasha. Nope! You cant do this Sasha. Yes, you can fight a moon thats about to crash onto Amphibia but not propose to the love of your life, she thought.

She took a deep breath... and went downstairs. Anne looked ar her girlfriend who was in a suit and her makeup looking like it was done by a profesional. Anne blushed hard at this.

"O-oh, hey Sasha! Whats with the..." Anne tried to say but was cut off. "Look Anne, your the light of my life. Without you, i dont know where id be. Ever since we were in Amphibia, your sweet actions changed me to the person I am now. I owe everything to you Anne. Including my life," she said while holding Annes hands in hers.

"Sash... i..." Anne tried to say again but got interupted again. "And thats why..." Sasha said before letting go of Annes hands and kneeling down before her and taking out a box. She opened it to reveal a ring with the colors of the calamity stones. Annes eyes started to water and she covered her mouth in shock.

"Will you marry me Anne Savisa Boonchuy?" asked Sasha. Anne started to cry but finally said: "Yes! I will!" Sasha got up and held her future wife in her arms. Anne wiped away her tears and then... the tow girls kissed.

They backed away and Anne placed her head on Sashas shoulder. Sasha started to play with her hair to calm her down and not cry.

"I was waiting for you to do it," said Anne. Sasha smiled. "You know, i was really stressed to do it," she explained. "I thought you werent stressed about anything?" Anne joked. "Shut up Boonchuy," Sasha laughed.

"Yeah, but soon itll be Waybright you know," Anne said. "True, but for now it isnt."