Yandere Pt.1

So one day i wondered, what if Sasha was like completely insane and would do anything, even try to kill peaple, just to be with Anne. Well here it is. This might be long idk i havnt started yet. :/

A month after the three girls came to Amphibia, Anne was able to reunite with Sasha at Wartwood.

"Oh my god, im so glad your okay Anne!" Sasha shouted whilst hugging her tight. "Me too!" Anne answered. "Hey uhh, Anne? Why are there toads over there on the other side of the bridge?" Asked Wally. Suddenly, Grime stepped out from the darkness. "Oh my frog, its Captain Grime!" Shouted Polly. "Well, guess ill die," said Hop Pop. "Hey, dont worry you weird frogs," Sasha said back. In the distance you could hear a frog saying "Hey!" "Im Grimes second in command and Annes bestfriend. Wouldnt want Annes favorite frog town getting hurt," she explained.
"Wait... youre second in command to Captain Grime?" Anne asked. "Yeah, but its no big deal," Sasha said back, blushing a bit.

"Shes not lying when she said shes my second in command. But now... the reason were here..." Grime explained.
Everyone gulped (except Sasha) before Grime took something out his pocket. "We are... inviting you to a banguet!" He throwed the glitter and confetty out his hands. Sasha clapped. "Wait wha..." "I know its weird that the leader of the Toad Army wants to invite you to a banguet but come on! This is a lifetime oppertunity!" Sasha explained more. "Look
"Sasha," if you want us to come to this quote on quote banguet then you must have a reason fo-" "We have crab legs there." Hop Pops face lit up. "SIGN ME UP! LETS GO!" He said, running. The rest of the frogs joined suit except Sprig.

"So your Annes bestie huh?" He asked. "Yeah, i am. Whats the matter sguecky toy?" Sasha said. "Sasha!" "What?" "Well im also her bestfriend so youll also have to spend time with me when your with her." Sasha was a bit mad. This pink frog thinks he can steal Anne from me? Oh ill show him- No. Sasha, just calm down. Dont try to kill him and maybe rip his organs out, she thought to herself.
"Well thats great. Come on Anne, lets go. I have a little surprise," Sasha answered.
"*gasp* I LOVE surprises! What is it?! What is it?! What is it?! What is it?!" Anne screamed. "I cant tell that yet you know."

Anne looked before her and saw a beautiful green and gold carriedge. "Instead of that pesky dance floor that the frogs have, you get the ride of luxury!" Sasha explained.
"EEEEEEEEK!" Anne screamed. She guickly went inside as Sasha followed, admiring the beautiful girls beauty. One day youll be mine. All mine...

You know i should probobly make this into its own story instead of yk writing it here. Tell me your opinion. Anyways, ta-taaaaaa 😍