Our future

Sorry guys that i havnt been writing more of these. I was focussed on finishing my other story ( which you should go check out btw ) and also i am weiting this in a fricking TRAIN so yeah. :/ Well i hope you enjoy it anyways :)

Anne came home from work early and started to cool diner for her and her wife. She also fed their frog ofcourse. Cant forget him. :)

While she was waiting for her wife to come home from work, she started to brush her hair since it had gotten a bit messy.

Suddenly, she felt like something was in her hair. What could it be?

She looked through her hair and found... a small gift with her name on it and from... Sprig?!

Anne fell into tears and opened it carefully on the table. Inside was a bright white leaf and Anne emidietly knew what it was.

It was one of the leaves from her body when she died. It brought back that day, the day when they fought the moon. Many good and bad memories.

She then smiled through her sadness and wiped away her tears. She put the leaf in a glass case, where it was safe but then, Sasha came through the door.

"Hey darling, im back!" said Sasha. Anne turned around and ran to her wife. "Took you long enough!" shouted Anne while giving her wife a kiss.

"What? Did it really take a million years?" Sasha reasoned. "Just shut up and come eat dinner," Anne said as she changed the subject.

That was my shortest one lol 😂 But i had no idea for what i was supposed to write lmao. Well i hope you enjoyed this short as f story. Byyeeeeeee 😘