Kitty!

Cover art not mine. Also this was reguested by Viviana AGAIN! :D Thanks for the ideas Vivi!

One night, Sasha was... asleep on the sofa at the Plantar residence. She was tired and Anne was there and yeeeeaaah. I dont know why she did it, im just guessing.

Anyway, in the morning Sasha woke up to a meow coming from Annes bedroom. She went downstairs and saw Anne, standing there and being HALF CAT!

"Sash, help me!" she shouted. "Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope!-" Sasha screamed while leaving the building. "SASHA YOU B*TCH!" Anne shouted.
"Language young lady!" Hop Pop shouted back.

But why did Sasha run away? Well its because... Anne was too cute. She was completely red seeing Anne in that state. But she mustered up the curiage and gave herself a therapy session before coming back and helping Anne with her "problem."

"So... how did this even happen?" Asked Sasha. "I dont know! I just woke up like this," Anne explained. Sasha was still blushing but Anne didnt even notice. "Well thats sad," she said.

For a a few days, Anne was half cat, half human. It didnt mind anyone except Sasha. She kept blushing and getting flustered when she was around her. Too cute, she would say to herself.

Anne would purr regularly and it made Sasha get EXTREMELY flustered everytime it happened. But one day it was making Sasha feel weird...

Anne and Sasha were reading on the sofa at the Plantar household. Anne was purring again and Sasha got flustered as usual. But then...

Anne placed her head on Sashas shoulder and rubbed her head on it while purring. Sashas blush grew. Anne then held onto Sashas arm and had her tail go up and down, showing that she was happy.

Sasha blushed even more and almost fainted. SHES TOO CUUUUUUTE! She shouted in her head. She took a deep breath and placed in her lap, freaing her arm in the process. Anne was shocked.

Sasha then started to ruffle Annes hair as her tail moved up and down faster and her face started to turn red. Sasha didnt hate the situation they were in but did stay very flustered. So did Anne.

They stayd like that and didnt talk about it since.