Locker room

Art is not mine and belongs to the rightfull owner :D

Anne was walking in the school halls with her best friend Marcy. Marcy was playing a video game on her Nintendo Switch (probobly Vagabondia Chronicals) while Anne was talking about her recent happenings in her life.

"And then, Sash was all like: "Ive never lost to a game ever in my life." and then moments later i beat her! Can you believe it Mar-Mar?"

"Yep!" said Marcy, still playing and then almost slipping. Anne cought her just in time though so she didnt get hurt. "Oh, thanks Anna-banana!" "Your welcome but pay attention to your surroundings next time ok?" told Anne.

"Yeah yeah, i will. Anyways, mind continouing?" asked Marcy. "Oh! Yeah, alright. Now where was i?" answered Anne.

They kept walking until the bell rang and school was over. Marcy had to go to chess club and left Anne by herself.

"Great. Im all alone again..." mumbled Anne. Then, the students in P.E. class were coming out the locker room. Anne went to the side and looked through the huge number of students to no awail.

The reason for this was that she was waiting for het other bestfriend, Sasha, who she knew was at P.E. and planned to meet up with. But she wasnt there.

"Hey! You there! Do you know where Sasha is? I cant find her," Anne asked a random girl in the crowd. "Oh, shes still in the changing room. She had a small talk with the teacher at the end of the class so it will take a bit longer for her to get ready," the girl answered.

"Oh ok, thanks!" Anne said. "N.P!" answered the girl. Anne guickly ran through the crowd to the girls changing room and to the row Sashas locker was at.

Anne turned around the corner of row 3 to see Sasha, covered in sweat from all the running and having her hair down. Anne immideatly blushed but snapped out of her "gay" trans.

"Hey Sash!" she shouted. Sasha turned her eyes to the girl in shock. "Anne! What are you doing in here?" she asked. "I was waiting for you!" Anne answered.

"Oh! Thanks i guees..." Sasha said while her face was turning red. "So, why dont you wear your hair down more often?" Anne asked. "Oh umm, i just dont want it to get in the way," Sasha answered.

"Well, i thing it looks good on you!" Anne said. Sashas face turned red again but then said: "Thanks."

Once Sasha was done, she went to Anne who was standing at the corner of row 3 and asked: "Hey Anne?"

Anne looked at her and answered. "Whats up?" "Ive been wanting to ask you something for a while now so now im gonna ask you it," she said with a flirty voice. "Oh, uhh what is it?" Anne asked.

Sasha then held Annes waist tightly while pushing her to the wall she was just holding her weight on while waiting Sasha. Anne then blushed, hard and then heard Sasha ask: "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Anne was extremely flustered but got it together and answered with a yes. Moments later, they started kissing but the kissing turned into hard kissing snd then they were making out.

Marcy came in to look for Anne since her chess club ended early today but only found her two bestfriends making out on the floor.

She then immideatly left home to process what she just saw.

It was a strange day at Saint James Middle School. :)

The end

That didnt take too long but i hope you enjoyed :D Also im still working on the second chapter but ive been so busy that i can really only work on it a little at a time but it will be done soon :/ Anyways byyeeeeeeee 😜