Trapped Togheter

Art is not mine and belongs to original creator.

Anne is looking for Sasha after school. She said she was at the lockers so Anne went to check there first.

"Come on Sash, where are you?" Anne said silently and in an angry voice. She then finally found her looking through her locker.

There were books and papers on the floor and the locker was almost completely empty. "Looking for something Sash?" Anne asked.

The blonde screamed and fell into the locker. "Ugh! What the heck Anne?!"shouted Sasha. "Oops! Sorry Sash," apologized Anne, holding her hand out for the blonde to grab and get out of her situation.

Suddenly, a black haired girl with a Zelda T-shirt, a Nintendo Switch and a green hair pin came over to them, not paying attention to her surroundings.

It was Marcy. She accidentally slipped on a book and into the locker door and made Anne get inside the locker with Sasha. And to make this worse, one of her anime keychains got stuck to the lock and somehow, the lock closed.

Anne and Sasha were banging the door and screaming from inside to get Marcys attention but she was too zoned out to listen.

"Welp, were stuck here forever,"  Sasha said. "Dont say that! We still have the rest of the school day left so someone will find us!" Anne shouted. Suddenly, the school bell rang. School was over.

"Sh*t!" Sasha screamed. "Sasha!" Anne shouted.  "We can get out of this somehow, i-i just know it. There has to be somekind of switch here or something to-" she continued but was cut off by Sasha kissing her. "Will that make you shut up?" the blonde asked.

Annes face was completely red. She could barely speak. "I-i umm i eh... i-i..." She tried to speak but couldnt make up a single word.

"Ugh. If i kiss you again will you shut up completely. The brunette could finally speak. "Y-yeah..." she said and was immidietly gifted a kiss from Sasha.

They kissed many times until they thought it was enough. The brunette desided to curl up in the other girls arms and they started cudling in the locker.

Finally, Marcy found them because she remembered her book had fell out due to the crash and saw the two locked inside. She then took the two to her house (somehow) and put them on her bed to sleep.

She then went to sleep at the edge so that the two lovebirds could have some alone time.

Lol. Thats all i have to say. Lol. Anyways see ya later. Beeeeyyyyyy ❤️