( nine )

───────────────

───────────────

Y/N AND ATSUSHI stood in front of the tall skyscraper-like building.

"okay y/n, we're here! good luck and please stay safe!" atsushi said as he hugged y/n.

atsushi really admired and respected the girl as everyone else in the agency does. how she's able to solve the most complex of cases put stars in atsushi's eyes. he's feel awful if something bad were to happen to one of the people he looked up to the most. almost like a sister figure.

y/n pat atsushi's head. "thanks atsushi! but i don't need luck, because i'm the greatest!" ( sorry gojo lol ).

turning away from the white haired boy, y/n was faced with an old man; dressed in a fine, well made suit who had a gentle smile plastered on his face.

"please follow me for i will lead you to your destination." the man said as y/n trailed behind him. giving one last wave to atsushi, the elevator doors closed and y/n began her ascend up the building.

────  ◡̈₊· • .  .°

it was no surprise to y/n she was faced with her classmate, lawliet/ryuzaki once again. though the president didn't clarify whom she'd be working with, her decisions sufficed. although it seemed that ryuzaki wasn't as shaken up as he was before in the cafe.

"welcome. please, take a seat" ryuzaki monotonously said before gesturing to the empty seat in front of him.

seeing the various candies scattered on the table, y/n happily took a seat and popped a lollipop in her mouth.

taking the lolly out of her mouth with a pop sound, she looked up at ryuzaki and smiled. "nice seein' ya again"

"i suppose so." ryuzaki replied, not looking up from stacking his sugar cubes. "after the day in the cafe i received a message from your agency, clarifying who you were and if i would be willing to work with you... of course i had my suspicious-"

ryuzaki paused and plopped a chocolate covered strawberry into his mouth and continued as he chewed. "considering that you figured out my identity in less than .5 seconds. but the sources all added up, and i could use your deduction skills, no doubt."

y/n wasn't quite sure where ryuzaki was going with this, but continued to listen patiently.

"what are your thoughts on light yagami?"

y/n's eyebrows perked up, not quite expecting such an outright question.

"what do i think?" y/n bit the stick of her lollipop. "i think he's kira"

having some fun with this won't be so bad, right?

───────────────

( idk why i decided to make such a hard crossover book to write about

( idk why i decided to make such a hard crossover book to write about. short chapter, sorryy )