Chapter 30

Derek Shepherd

She is swimming away from me but I'm just going easy in her. If I really wanted I could catch her right now not that I don't want to I just like seeing her happy and if she's happy I'm happy. She is my happiness. She makes my heart beat faster. She is my everything.

So I am just going to let her ahead of me because it makes her happy. "Hmm" she hums and stops swimming away.

"What?" I ask swimming over to her and pulling her to me.

"I'm done running away I just want you to fuck me" she said with an innocent grin.

"Hm, is that so?" I raise my eyebrow.

"It is" she giggled nodding her head.

"We're in a lake" I state.

"I'm aware, yet I don't see the problem" she says.

"You could get an infection" I say.

"Then I'll see a gynecologist" she shrugs.

"You sure?" I ask.

"Yeah and I'll make sure that my gynecologist is a hot man so he can fuck me in the exam room" she says teasingly.

I didn't find it so amusing so I pushed her onto my cock making out a gasp of pleasure. "Still want a hot gynecologist now?" I ask.

"No" she says shaking her head making me smirk.

"That's what I thought" I say as I moving her up and down on my large dick.

I move one of my hands in front of her and moved it down to rub her clit. I continue my movements but I speed them up not going easy on her. Her moans filling the outside.

I felt her walls start to contract around me and I kept up my movements. She released all over with a loud moan. I let her ride out her orgasm until I came.

"Now our cum is in the lake" she says making a face.

"It is" I laugh.

"That's kinda gross" she giggles.

"Your the one who wanted it" I say.

"I know" she shrugs before swimming towards the platform. "I can feel it in between my legs when I swim" she says getting up onto the deck.

"Hm, does it now?" I ask.

"Yeah look" she says and spreads her legs.

"I see, I see close your legs and let's go inside to get you cleaned up" I chuckle and she comes down and we swim back to shore wrapping towels around our bodies.

I have her go into our room dry off then lay on the bed. "Is there any sand in my vagina?" She asks trying to look for herself but she can't.

"Meredith stop you look stupid, let me check for you" I laugh.

"I'm laying her with my legs spread for you and you tell me I look stupid" she pouts.

"Yes, you look stupid when you are trying to stick your head down there, but you're beautiful" I tell her.

"Whatever" she says.

I walk over and kneel next to the bed dragging her by her ankles to get her closer. "Nope no sand" I smile giving her clit a kiss.

"Can you eat me out please?" She asks with a innocent smile.

"Did you just ask me to eat you out?" I ask with a chuckle.

"Mhm" she nods.

"Hm fine only because you asked so nicely" I say moving my head back down.

I start to suck on her clit for awhile making her whimper then I circle her opening with my tongue. I stick my tongue into her opening making her gasp.

I continue to eat her out until she can't take it anymore. "Derek please let me cum" she begs.

"Hm not yet you're a good girl I know you can hold it for me" I say rubbing her pussy before slapping it making her let out a loud gasp.

I slip two fingers into her opening thrusting them fast and hard before adding a third finger and sucking on her clit. I feel her close to her release and stop all movements and stand up. I know she won't say anything because then I'll make her suffer even longer.

I walk over and grab a vibrator, some rope, and nip clips. I walk back over to her and tie her to the bed. I take the nip clips and put them on her nipples. Then I kneel back down with the vibrator and turn it on low. I thrust it in her and suck on her clit.

I continue to do that until I add two fingers in with the vibrator. I over stimulate her until she physically can't hold it any more and releases all over. I remove the vibrator and lap everything up before standing g up and removing the nip clips.

"I told you I didn't want the guards to look" I told her kissing her lips. "But you didn't listen" I say. "You have a long night ahead of you gattina" I tell her as she is laying there still recovering from her intense orgasm.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

I thought the lake sex was pretty boring so I decided to add some more in the bedroom.

Suggestions?