Chapter 22

They are checking Derek to see if I can bring him home today

They are checking Derek to see if I can bring him home today. "Okay Derek I think you can go home today just please take it easy" Dr. Lawson said after finishing his exam.

"He will, I'll be staying with him along with his family atleast for a little bit" I say with a smile.

"Perfect just sign these and you are free" he smiled at Derek.

Derek quickly signed the papers and grabbed his bag I packed. "Ready" I ask.

"More than ever" he sighs and I laugh.

We get in the car and Alessandro drives us to his house. We get out and Derek's family is sitting in the dining room eating dinner they texted us and said that they would save some for us.

We get out of the car and walk into the house. "Derek take it easy" I say rubbing his shoulder as he lifts me up.

He sighs with a small chuckle "okay."

We walk in the dining room and everyone turned to look at us. "You're home finally" Carolyn said standing up to get us plates.

"Carolyn I can get us plates you don't have to" I say.

"Don't be absurd Meredith" she said filling our plates with food.

We took our plates and went to sit down. I sat down next to Derek and he put his hand on my thigh. "So what did the doctor say?" Christopher asked.

"He just needs to take it easy for a few days" I say looking at Derek.

"Good luck with that" Ameila laughs.

"He'll listen" I say then add "hopefully."

"Eh if you're willing to accept the consequences" he smirks.

"Derek!" I giggle and flick his head.

"Hey" he says.

"You were shot in the chest not the head" Kathleen says.

"I'm aware" Derek says.

"Just making sure" she laughs.

"Mhm" he hums.

"Why so grumpy" I say standing up to go to the kitchen.

"Because I want to" I hear him say before I go into the kitchen and put my plate in the sink.

I walk back in and stand behind the chair Derek is sitting in. I put my hands on him shoulders and massage them. "You need to relax you are so tense Der" I say.

"I'm fine tesoro don't worry" he says.

"Hmm okay" I say kissing his cheek and sitting back down next to him.

"You could've waited until we left to do that" Nancy scoffed.

"Nancy!" Everyone yelled.

"It's gross I'm eating" she said.

"It's not gross it's cute" Lizzie smiled.

"Yeah sure a rich man with a gold digger of a girlfriend is so cute" Nancy rolled her eyes.

That's when Derek lost it. "Damn it Nance if you can't give Meredith one chance one chance was all I asked of you which clearly you couldn't give you can leave my house now!" He shouted standing up and pointing towards the door.

She got up at looked me up and down before scoffing and storming out of the room. I looked down in my lap feeling somewhat guilty that this happened. What if I'm ruining his relationship with his sister.

"Derek I-I'm sorry I mean if I wasn't here maybe I-I wouldn't be ruining your relationship with your sister I mean I-I.." I rambled but he stopped me.

"Meredith stop" he says turning my head to face him and taking my hands in his.

"Nancy will come around she is just a bitch" Ameila says.

He gives me a warm smile and bring his hand up to cup my cheek. He dragged his thumb across my face and leaned closer to me. Our lips soon met. He pulled away after a bit and looked into my eyes. "Don't worry about Nancy or my relationship with her like Amelia said she's a bitch" he said chuckling at the last part.

"Hm" I hummed with a small smile.

"I love you" he says.

"I love you too" I giggle.

"Good now eat your brownie Ma made them so they should be delicious" he smiled.

"Okay" I say.

"How are you guys so cute" Amelia groaned.

"I know I am pretty cute" Derek chuckled.

"Not you idiot" Ameila said smacking him in the head.

"Oh you're talking about Meredith, yeah she's pretty cute among other things like adorable, hot, amazing, beautiful, incredible, sexy...I could go on" he said looking me up and down.

"Why don't you save your breath pretty boy" Kathleen laughed.

"What do you think Meredith?" He ask turning to me.

"You better stop before something happens" I say moving my hand to his thigh.

"What if I don't want to stop?" He asks.

"Then I'll leave and have your family take care of you" I say.

"Fine" he groand and I giggle.

"Finish your food and then let me switch your bandages then we can watch a movie and go to bed" I tell him patting his shoulder.

"I'm not five gattina" he says.

"I'm well aware of that" I smile kissing him.

"Good" he says.

"Good" I mimic with a wide smile.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Hehe we love them but not Nancy she can leave so we kicked her out for awhile.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Suggestions?