Wine and Love 2

"Kojiro, it's been far too long!" The beautiful woman with long jet black hair greeted her nephew as she opened the door the next night. She kissed each of his cheeks, pulling the tall handsome man inside.

"Aunt Carla!" Kojiro cried hugging her and kissing her cheeks in the same manner. Kaoru's lips thinned. He had forgotten Kojiro's aunts name.

"Uncle Joe!" He greeted the tall salt and pepper haired Italian man in the same manner as the woman. But now the woman was bowing to Kaoru.

"Kaoru Sakurayashiki, it is an honor to welcome you to my home." She bowed politely. Kaoru returned the gesture.

"Thank you, uh Carla." Kaoru muttered.

"Yes Master?" Came the computer voice from his purple wrist bracelet.

"Not you!" Kaoru hissed at it.

"Oh dear, Yes Kojiro told me of this. May I?" She asked holding out her small pale hand. Kaoru raised his wrist. Her fingers were gentle as she took his hand. She spun the bracelet around.

"And it only reacts to your voice?" She asked. Kaoru felt his cheek flush. He nodded.

"This is amazing. You must really be something smart to build something like this." Her husband had his hand clasped to her shoulders as he leaned over her to look at the delicate tool.

"I didn't build it. I just maintain her." Kaoru stated.

"If you didn't build it, where did you get something like this." The man asked.

"Kojiro." Kaoru muttered. Their eyes danced between the two men.

"What does he mean? Did you purchase this for him?" His aunt asked.

"Kojiro built it for me! I named her!" Kaoru half yelled. He flinched at his own voice. He really hated it when others believed his boyfriend to be an idiot.

"I'm sorry for my rude tone." He apologized.

"It is alright, dear. Not many know of Kojiro's abilities." His aunt patted him on the arm. She hadn't let go of Kaoru yet. "Please come in." She pulled lightly on the man's arm. Kaoru stumbled a little forward. He was presented with slippers to put on after taking his shoes off. Kojiro followed them.

"Kojiro talks of you so much that it feels like we grew up with you." Aunt Carla said. "To not confuse your device, please call me Zia." She told the shocked male. He nodded.

"Thank you." He offered. Kojiro's arm slipped around his waist. He was gently but firmly pulled from the woman's clutches.

"Aunt Carla, you can't just go stealing my fiancé like that!" Kojiro teased.

"You're what now?" She squealed covering her blushing cheeks with her hands. Before the grinning baboon could say any more Carla took Kaoru's hand. She held up the beautiful ring.

"Oh, look, Giuseppe!" She cried.

"Congratulations, boy!" Uncle Joe cried kissing the younger man's cheeks while hugging him and pounding on his back.

"Oh, if only you're mother was still here to see this!" Zia Carla cried big happy tears. She hugged Kaoru. "Welcome to our family, Kaoru!" She kissed his cheeks as they flushed from the attention.

"Aunt Carla, unhand him!" Kojiro chuckled. He easily swung Kaoru out of the woman's grasp. "He doesn't like so much attention." He reminded them.

"When did this happen? Tell me everything!" Carla cried gripping onto Kojiro's free arm.

"If you can be nice, I will cook dinner and we can all talk." Kojiro chuckled.

"Nonsense, boy! You are a quest here tonight. Who taught you how to cook, go, go sit. I have been preparing all day for this." Uncle Joe cried. He shooed them all out to the back patio.