A Bloodline's Fate

It was another lovely night at the Cujoh estate. A family of three lived in a house that was, quite frankly, much too big for the trio. You'd expect an entire extended family to live on such a property, and once that was very much the case. However, that isn't the case anymore, and Daisuke Cujoh, the inheritor of the household, couldn't bear to part with the memories it holds.

His loving wife, Elena Cujoh, previous surname Joestar, was fine with the extra work. As long as she could make her husband just a little bit happier. The two went on to have a son they named Keijo Cujoh. He'd inherited much of his looks from his grandpa, Jonathan Joestar, whom he and his mom never had the chance to meet. So, they could only take Granny Erina's word for it.

Despite her English heritage, Elena, through some twist of fate, had somehow met and fallen in love with Daisuke, so she moved away from America, where her Godfather Robert E. O. Speedwagon, her twin brother George Joestar, and her mother Erina Joestar reside.

The Cujohs' did not have many troubles nowadays, as they were the children of two affluent families. So, Keijo, despite being distanced from people his age, was quite content. He grew up learning life's lessons with his mom and dad. As well as learning about the story of his grandpa. Keijo respects his grandpa greatly, even if he can't exactly understand why he did the things he did. He would often wonder why Jonathan cared so much for the world that cared about him so little.

Keijo also had inherited a talent his mother cared little for. The ability to utilize Hamon. It seemed his ancestor's prowess and talent for it had made sure to ingratiate itself into the young Cujoh's genes. Those who knew of the Joestars' seemingly ineffable draw for trouble may have considered it a warning, but, in times of health and livelihood, who has the desire to think of something like that? Although, that warning wouldn't have done much to change their story anyway.

"Keijo! Dinner is ready!" The motherly voice of Elena calls out across the estate, reaching her son, who was up in his room reading books on the study of the wonders of the world, science for short.

"Coming!" The boy with messy blue hair and a white skin tone creases his current page and rushes downstairs. The always enchanting smell of his mom's cooking struck his nose. "Are we having miso soup today?!" Cujoh asks excitedly, it was his favorite food to eat, and his mom made sure to do her best when making it.

"Just what are we going to do with your hair?" Elena doesn't answer the almost rhetorical question and instead comments on her son's unruly hair. She'd brushed it earlier that day, but she always finds it unkempt the next time she sees him.

"Haha! Dear, you know you'll never tame that beast." Daisuke, who was already at the table, comments. "My son will still look handsome with his hair like that. I think it adds character!"

"Hmph! You only say that because you don't like to comb either. It's unbecoming to look so messy." Elena pouts at her husband, but she can't hide her smile. Keijo quickly sits at the table and waits for his mom to serve dinner. When an unexpected knock hits the door of the estate.

"Were we expecting visitors today?" Daisuke asks his wife. "I don't recall inviting anyone over," Elena says as she tries to think. Daisuke seems to notice something as a strange expression overtakes his face.

"I'll go get the door; maybe one of our neighbors needs something," Elena says as she walks towards the door. Daisuke gets up and walks over to his son with a stern expression. "Keijo... hurry and leave through the back door, and just keep running like there's no tomorrow."

"What are you saying, dad?" Keijo looks at his dad with a confused expression as his dad quickly gets his son off of the chair and ushers him along. "Just listen to me and go!" He whisper-yells. "And no matter what, don't come back, okay? Don-" Daisuke is cut off as a bang and a clatter echo from the doorway. "Go, Keijo! Just go, alright!"