Rehabilitation

"Good morning, boys!" The four boys, who had been resting in the Butterfly Estate, were suddenly greeted one day by Shinobu.

"Eh? Ms. Kocho? What are you doing here?" Tanjiro asks curiously.

'I don't know why, but I have a bad feeling about this...' Keijo thinks as he looks at the Hashira.

"The four of you are nearly done healing your wounds. That means we have to move on to the next step: Rehabilitation, of course!" She claps her hands with a pleasant smile.

"So... like training?" Keijo questions.

"Correct! Your bodies have withered over the course of your two weeks of rest. I also heard the four of you had to stay in a Wisteria House for quite a while before going to Mount Natagumo. Needless to say, your bodies are weaker than before you went up that mountain!" Shinobu explains.

"Hah?! The great Inosuke weakened?! Hmph! I'll finish this 'rehabilitation' thingy in no time squat!" Inosuke barks, his pride clearly threatened.

"Great! In that case, Keijo, Tanjiro, and Inosuke. Please follow me." Shinobu instructs.

"Why isn't Zenitsu coming?" Tanjiro wonders.

"You three have healed to almost tip-top shape, but Zenitsu is still feeling the effects of that poison he got injected with. He'll have to join you, boys, later." Shinobu diligently answers.

'I wonder if I could dispel the poison in his system using my Hamon. But it's probably not a great idea to mess with people's insides if I don't know exactly what I'm doing.' Keijo finds himself thinking on the short jaunt to the training grounds.

"Here we are! I'm a bit busy so I won't be training you three, but I've got 5 helpers who can do an equally great job." Shinobu relents as we get a view of our training area. It's surprisingly bare. The only thing of note is a table with 5 tea cups placed in a straight line, parallel to the seats next to it.

The 5 girls in question were also waiting at the training grounds. They were Aoi, Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho; who are all helpers around the estate that have encountered the boys on a couple of different occasions.

"I've no doubt you've met those 4, but allow me to introduce you to my Tsugoko, Kanao." Shinobu introduces the last girl, it was the one that broke Tanjiro's jaw and outmatched Keijo.

Kanao proceeds to flip a coin she had on her. She checks the result after it lands before introducing herself. "I am Kanao Tsuyuri, it is nice to meet you."

"Great! Aoi, you can take it from here, right?" Shinobu looks at Aoi.

"Of course, Ms. Kocho!" Aoi spiritedly shouts.

"Then I shall take my leave." And with that, Shinobu disappears from the scene.

---

"Hrmg!" Keijo screams through clenched teeth. Solely because of one of the three ways of training the boys are being made to do. Those being:

-Flexibility Training: Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho stretch the limbs of whoever is working with them to their utmost limits by using a nearby tree as support. As you can imagine, it is incredibly painful. And Keijo was expressly forbidden from using Hamon to dull the pain or stretch his ligaments.

-Reflex Training: Kanao or Aoi, depending on who is in charge of the training at the time, play a simple game with their trainees. The goal of the game is to splash your opponent with the herbal tea held in any of the 5 cups that are laid out in front of you. However, if your opponent puts their hand on top of the cup you were grabbing you have to place it back down. The herbal tea has a strong, almost pungent smell to it.