The Electric Scuffle

"I think I've caught on to your strange tricks, Kenin," Keijo says as he channels a visible amount of Hamon through his blade. Before doing a vertical spinning slash, quite similar to Water Breathing's Waterwheel. The rest of the web somehow avoids Keijo.

"I remember when I was reading some manuscripts from Charles Darwin, he noticed spiders flying through the air somehow. But they were too far from the mainland to be swinging on anything, so he ended up theorizing that they were using electromagnetism to keep their webs in the air. I guess you're living proof of that theory."

Kenin looks at Keijo with a horrified expression, "H-how did-?"

"I used your own power against you. I'm sorry to say, but you've got yourself a horrible match-up. If I use negative polarity Hamon, you'll have an exceedingly obnoxious time hitting me, but if you ever swap to positive polarity, you won't be able to control your webs the way you want to!" Keijo has a smug grin as he presses his advantage.

'I'm acting smug and all, but I'm worried about how I'm going to get to this guy. He's too slippery!'

I dash around trying to get a good hit on him, however, through tricky movements involving his webs, he manages to avoid every strike.

"Looks like you're having a tough time killing me, Keijo!" Kenin mocks.

Suddenly, a web slices part of my arm. I hiss a little at the sting. "Don't think I haven't noticed you holding back on your Hamon either! You're running low on energy, aren't you?"

'He's right... even though I figured him out. It doesn't matter if I can't hit him before I run out of stamina!'

"How are you going to get out of this one? Don't even think about running either, I'll just pester you as you try!" Kenin says smugly.

'How indeed...' Keijo sinks into thought as he and Kenin continue their match. The occasional nick hits Keijo every now and then. Keijo jumps at Kenin who uses a web to float out of his range as more webs come in from the side to slice at Keijo. They dig into his leg as he grits his teeth in pain.

"Ha! You must be running on fumes now! Your energy wasn't enough to push those concentrated webs away I bet!"

'Plus Minus Overdrive!' Keijo focuses on that one thought through the pain of his leg getting cut into. His Hamon sputters to life on his sword as the string Kenin was on gets pulled towards Keijo.

"I realized that since you weren't attracted to a negative pole, I'd swap to a positive one!"

"Keijo!" Kenin screams the blue-haired slayer's name, outraged.

"I talked about Charles Darwin earlier, so do you want to know what my theory is? My theory is that you're a Non-Darwinian specimen!" Keijo grins as his maneuver brings Kenin directly into a killing blow.

Keijo gives a side glance to the demon's disembodied head as he wipes its blood off his blade.

"You're a bit of a strange one in my book, Kenin. But I hope you can live well in your next life." Keijo doesn't know if the words fell on deaf ears or not, as the demon's ashes scattered.

"What am I doing? Comforting a demon? Tanjiro must be getting to me... Oh well, I wonder if I can fly like that guy did..?" Keijo looks at his sword with a curious expression.

"Only one way to find out." Keijo channels Hamon into his sword and then jumps into the air with it under his feet like a skateboard.

He faceplants moments after.

'Okay... maybe not my greatest idea, but the temptation to fly was far too great for my rational side.' The slayer gets up off the ground and pats the dirt off of him moments later.