CHAPTER 27

YANNA'S POV

FLASHBACK (at Japan, before Yanna and Jay-jay met )

"You sure about this Yanna?" Rian asked me while I'm preparing my things. I'm off to something and they know that. Tahimik lang din naman sila Xyrine at Christine habang nagaalalang nakatingin sa akin.

"Of course, I've been waiting for this," with a cold tone I said.

"I can come with you," she insisted, sakanilang tatlo sya lang ang nag dadaldal.

"She's right Yanna, we can help you with this," Xyrine said, hindi na ata nya nakayang tumahimik lang.

"Yes, we're team," pagsang-ayon ni Christine. I just looked at them and smiled.

"Thank you but no. I can't risk our team here, and besides, this is my personal choice and not a team's mission," I'm done with my things so I'm ready to go but Rian, really won't stop.

"At least a little help?" she said. I heaved sighed, I guess I don't have a choice.

"Okay," panimula palang at nakatanggap na ng palakpak mula sa kanila. "But, that doesn't mean that you can come with me," and with that a sighed of disappointment comes from them. "I want you guys to stand by. I'll be needing your help. You guys will be my back up," dahil sa sinabi ko ay agad namang nagliwanag ang kanilang mukha.

"In that case, you'll be needing this," Xyrine hand me a wireless transmitter where we can communicate.

"Thank you, so standby. I'll get going," tumalikod na ako sa kanila pero bago pa ako nakalabas ay may kamay na pumigil sa akin.

"Come back with no injuries," Rian said while holding my hand. I can really sense that she is worried about me and that made me smile.

"I can't promise with no injuries but I promise I'll come back alive," I said while looking directly in her eyes.

"Kiwotsukete," -Rian (Take care)

"Watashi wa sō shimasu," as I answered her, I turned my back and immediately went to my motor bike. (I will)

This is it, the moment that I've been waiting for. Tonight I will be satisfying my revenge to the person who is the reason why we're separated with my twins. Because of him, he took my right to become a sister. I can't forgive him!

Pumarada ako sa madilim na parte hindi malayo sa target ko. With a loud party music echoing the surroundings and party lights that give the visitors some vibes. Mapakla akong napangiti, paano nila nagawang magsaya knowing na may taong nagdudurusa dahil sa kasamaan nila.

Oh well, I will make sure that this will be their last night. With a clenching fists I walk towards the back part, I will eliminate first their body guards. I was here earlier disguised as one of the organizer who help organize this venue and with that I managed to put some C4 bomb all over the place without them noticing. Kung madaliin ko ang trabaho ko pwedi ko namang pasabugin ang buong mansyon but choose not too. Gusto kong makita harap-harapan ang dadanasin nila sa paghiganti ko.

Nang matapos ko ang body guards sa na pumalibot sa buong mansion ay bumalik ako sa front gate.

I took my Katana and slash it towards the guards even before they knew I was here. Hindi iyon nakalikha ng ingay kaya walang nakapansin sa nangyari. I head towards the big door and inside of it is where the monsters reside.

I simply opened the door, at dahil malaki ang pinto nakuha nito ang atensyon na nasa loob. Naging alarma ang lahat pero ang mata ko ay nakatuon lang sa lalaking nasa entablado, na sya ring nagtatakang nakatitig sa akin. I don't know kung kilala nya ako at wala akong pakialam.