Chapter 26: Revenge Of The Spider Queen {Part 3}

Sun WuKong's POV:
I was dodging her attacks as she was moving so fast. Dammit! She's moving too fast with those spider legs robot!

"Y/N! It's me! Sun WuKong! You know?! Monkey King?" I said to her but, she tried to stab me but I quickly dodged her again. "I'm going to make sure to slit your stomach! So, all your organs can come out!" Y/N said in a evil tone to me.

"Um... yeah... I'm going to say, 'No' because I want to keep my organs inside of me" I said as I smiled nervously at her until she attacked me again. "Y/N! I know your in there! Try to break free from the Spider Queen's control!" I said to her as she chuckles at me.

"That's funny~ For a Monkey Boy like yourself~ you can be very attractive guy~" Y/N said in a flirting tone as I was shocked and I was turning red too. "Oh, no! She's too hot, when she flirts!" I said to myself until I saw she was about to get me but, I quickly think fast.

"Eat dirt!" I said as I through it at her face, while she scream in pain. I think, I accidentally through the dirt in her eyes now. "Oops.." I said until I saw her rage as she glared at me.

"You're going to get it! You little monkey!!" She said as I was sweating nervously for what I did. "Wait! Wait! Wait! Wai-!" I was cut off as she throws a powerful punch as I hit against all the buildings until I was inside a random building. I was in a lot of pain as I stand up from the floor and, trying to regain my strength too.

"Ugh... I think I made her very angry. She's going to kill me, what I did to her" I said myself until I saw a floating light orb as it was in front of me.

Then I remember this powerful spell! That power will split personality in half meaning, the evil side will come out of Y/N!

"Perfect!" I smirked of this until I saw Y/N as she had an angry expression on her face. "H-Hey, Y/N... can we talk about this..?" I said until she begin to attack me with her spider robot legs, while I was dodging her even, I was freaking out too.

?" I said until she begin to attack me with her spider robot legs, while I was dodging her even, I was freaking out too

"She's really angry!! I had to make this quick!" I said to myself as I grab the power. "Sorry, Y/N! What I'm about to do!" And with that, I throw the power at her as she was shocked until everything exploded here.

"I'm in big trouble now..." I said in a nervous tone until I saw... Y/N! She's back to normal! Even, she's not a spider too! "Y/N!" I said as I hugged her happily.

"WuKong? Where are we? And... what happened??" Y/N asked in confusion as I chuckled at her. I was about to tell her until... we saw Lilith standing up as she glared at us in anger. Y/N was Super shocked to see a spider version of her, while she was staring at her.

"WuKong... you should have a good reason, what's going on!" She said as I smiled nervously at her. "I'll tell you everything after we...
.
.
.
RUN!!"