Chapter 42: The Daughter Of LBD {Part 2}

Nobody's POV:
Everyone was devastated to hear this as Nezha finished explain what happened. Even, telling Y/N was the daughter of Lady Bone Demon.

"I can't believe it... our friend is the daughter of Lady Bone Demon..." Mei said in a sad tone as she was trying not to cry. "That stupid demon lady got her too" Pigsy said as Tang had a upset look too.

"You, peasants! We have a job! We need to protect the four rings of the Samadhi Fire so Lady Bone Demon doesn't get it!" Redson said as he was reminding them. "He's right. We need to get away before-!" Nezha was cut off by the sky turning dark blue and a evilly giggle until Y/N came, while everyone was horrified.

"Y/N?" Mei said but, MK stopped her from going to her. "No... it's not Y/N" MK said as WuKong, Nezha, Macaque & Spider Queen were ready to fight her.

"No... Lady Bone Demon. She is possessing Y/N! Like what, she did too my father!" Redson said as he didn't want to see Y/N being controlled by her. "So we meet again son of the Demon Bull King. You're right. I never quite thanked you for freeing me from my prison" LBD said as Redson became angry.

"Your father was a most fitting host for my power in time until I have my daughter returned" LBD said as Redson was becoming more angry then ever. "Also, thank you for creating the Samadhi Fire too" LBD said until Y/N was about to punch Redson until Macaque saved me.

"We need to get out of here! We can't let her get Samadhi Fire!" Spider Queen said as she was attacking her but, Y/N punches so hard she hit against the wall. "Y/N! Snap out of it! She's controlling you!" Macaque said but he was kicked across the room too.

"We can't get through to her! Lady Bone Demon has her in complete control!" WuKong said as both Nezha & WuKong started to fight her.

"Bring the four rings of the Samadhi Fire" LBD said as Y/N turned towards the four rings. She was about grab them until Tang grab a hold of her wrist, while trying to stop her. "Y/N! Please, stop! Come back! We need you! We don't wanna lose you to the Lady Bone Demon!" Tang said as tears started to form in his eyes until...
.
.
.

Tears from Y/N's eyes...

Tang gasp in shocked, while staring at Y/N's face. Y/N was struggling to break free until she was back being controlled.

Then Y/N threw him away so he doesn't get in the way. When Y/N got a hold of the four rings of the Samadhi Fire, she disappeared with Samadhi Fire as some of the others were injured.

"Tang! Are you okay?!" Sandy asked in a worried tone as he helps him up. "Lady Bone Demon has the Samadhi Fire now! There's nothing we can do!" Macaque said until Tang broke the silence.

"Y/N... tears were coming out from her eyes..." Tang said as everyone was confused of him. "What? What are you talking about??" Spider Queen asked as Mei was help her.

"Y/N was still in there! Tears were coming out from her eyes! She was trying to break free!" Tang said as everyone was shocked of this. "Wait... that means, there hope after all!" MK said happily as WuKong was confused here.

"Kid? How are we going to help and save Y/N from Lady Bone Demon? She's the daughter of her" Pigsy asked as Pigsy was done bandaging Nezha. Everyone was silent until Redson answered. "I think I can do it. I'm the one who created, the Samadhi Fire from the beginning when I was a baby" Redson said as everyone looked at him.

"I can try to communicate with her but... I need someone to distract the Lady Bone Demon & that Fake Mayor too. They'll be expecting us" Redson said as everyone start to think of a plan until MK had an idea.