ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛: 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕊𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

We've only been walking for a couple of hours yet it's getting dark already.

"Tanjiro, do you think we'll survive the final selections? I mean we're going against real demons, not a boulder," Nezuko spoke in a funny voice rolling her eyes.

"Honestly. I don't know, let's hope for the best." We both turned to look at each other, both of us knew what could happen though we smiled at each other like we'll see tomorrow.

Another hour later Tanjiro and Nezuko were safely able to reach final selection. The entrance was a magnificent show, full of wisteria trees planted everywhere for protection and to keep the demons trapped inside. Such a sight, such a deadly sight.

"I'm guessing we're early," Nezuko looked around the whole place amazed at the unknowingly deadly sight, sight full of blood.

"Let's go sit down by the big wisteria tree," Tanjiro said. Ever since Tanjiro walked in here he's been feeling quite unwell. Like if he was on a boat on a windy day. Not only that, he was getting a bit dizzy too and felt a lump in his throat but he only brushed it off trying to distract himself from the uncomfortable feeling.

Everyone in the final selection seemed to be serious and some were scared. Like this one yellow haired boy who had orange tips, he seemed to be scared shitless or like this one girl who looked emotionless. Everyone had their own pile of emotions they couldn't control. Like one boy who seemed pissed.

Two girls walked in wearing the same floral purple kimono. They both had the same hair style and eye colour. Only the hair was a different colour for them one had white hair the other had black.

"Hello everyone, and welcome to the Final Selection." They both said in unison with each other, they had quite the creepy voices.

The two girls continued to speak and explain the rules and the consequences that come with entering the final selection. Basically either living or dying and with that the huge gate beside them opened and everyone ran into the mountain like there weren't any demons there in the first place. Unlike them Tanjiro and Nezuko were smart enough to be cautious and actually look out for demons, some were probably only there for the thrill, they were also killed instantly.

Being truly honest, it was surprising to see the siblings having no big trouble killing the demons. What I mean by siblings is Tanjiro.

Tanjiro was on point. He knew the demons moves before the demon itself knew, he was flexible with every move, adapting for him wasn't hard. The second the fight started was the second he adapted to the demons fighting style. Not to say he was very elegant with his moves. Compared to Nezuko, Tanjiro was a god.

Not to say Nezuko wasn't good. She was also amazing. She adapted to fights quick and was diligent and smart with every fight, her moves were calculated ahead of time. She was also quite fast and flexible with her movements. Her stamina is also insanely high, making her a hard opponent if your strategy is to worn her out.

Mixing the siblings together makes them a power duo. They could probably take down a moon with enough training and experience. Not to mention that Tanjiro is a demon.

...

"How long until we leave this place?" Nezuko was swinging her legs in boredom. From a tree branch she was laying on.

"When night falls we can go back to the gate and fight off any demons there," Tanjiro replied dangling of a tree branch beside Nezuko.

"Oh, so tonight is the last night?" Nezuko asked looking at her older brother.

"If I remembered correctly," Tanjiro was dozing of.

In a way, Tanjiro doesn't need to eat human flesh or drink human blood to regenerate or reenergise. Sleep is a way for him to gain enough energy for a couple of days. Of course he could eat animal flesh but ever since he turned into a demon, animal flesh hasn't been helping with his hunger, sleep has.