ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞: 𝕀𝕤 𝕀𝕥 𝕆𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕌𝕤?

"Twelve Kizuki?" Once Nezuko heard those words her heart dropped and cold sweat started to form on her face and hands, she started to shake from fear bubbling up inside her.

"Hey you okay?" Inosuke's rough voice grumbled behind her, snapping Nezuko out of her puddle of fear. If he wasn't here it would've ended in Nezuko crumbling down to the ground.

"One of the Twelve Kizuki are here," Nezuko turned to look at Inosuke who was still processing the information. Nezuko shakily took Tanjiro's hand into her's It helped her calm down and get herself together. Knowing Tanjiro was with her insured her everything would be alright. At least she hoped it would.

"Well then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Inosuke ran to look for the demon while Nezuko was running behind him. Her thoughts were all over the place soon landing on Zenitsu, he was all alone by himself, what if he decided to enter this forest? What if he gets killed by the Twelve Kizuki? How is Zenitsu holding up? A shock of numbing fear filled Nezuko with adrenaline.

...

'Why did Nezuko leave me? How is she brave enough to go with an unconscious person on her back? She could have left Tanjiro with me! Then she wouldn't have to deal with him. Darn you Inosuke! You should never rush a lady.'

'This place sounds horrible, what is going on in here?'

Crunch
Step
Step
Crunch
Step
Step

'Huh?'

Zenitsu spun around to look where the noise was coming from, he didn't see anything until he looked down on the ground.

...

"AHHH WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT!?" Zenitsu ran away in fear of what he saw.

The sight was disgusting it made Zenitsu gag. A huge spider with a bald human head, its eyes were buldging out and its skin was a sickly colour, like dark blue and silver mixed together and the worst part was the sound, the sound it was emitting. It was the sound of crunching, sticky, wet ripping skin. It was an unexplainable sound.

Zenitsu didn't have to run far for him to quickly stop stumbling across a horrifying sight infront of him.

There were demon slayers hung from string, half of them were fresh meat while some had their limbs replaced with spider limbs. Some even looked to be completed with their transformation. There was a small hut in the middle hung by thin spider web. Coming closer to the hut an abominable smell hit Zenitsu's nose, like if he was to take a face full of feces. It made Zenitsu gag and he backed away. Tanjiro would've definitely hated this place.

"I wasn't expecting any visitors today, guess it's my lucky day," an enormous spider crawled out of the hut. Its head replaced with a human males one. It was a putrid sight in deed.

Zenitsu quivered in fear, his knees buckling into eachother, his hands were sweating and tears were welling up in his eyes making his vision cloudy and his body unstable.

'Look at the size of that thing! IT'S HUGE!'

"YOU BETTER NOT START TALKING TO ME! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT FROM YOU!" Zenitsu stumbled over a few of his steps while he tried to run away.

"Running away is futile, you already lost! Take a look at your hand," the spider monster infront of Zenitsu spoke his laugh reminding him of someone.