Little interlude

So, I said that I won't make this story a discontinued story. And I am not. I'm just having a little trouble thinking up new chapter ideas, I've used a lot of my imagination on the last chapters and I have many chapters in mind for the future, it's just that how do I start off the next few chapters? And how do I continue them before going into the juicy stuff?

If you have any suggestions please tell me! I would love to hear what you all would like to read!

Also, recently I've been having a lot of trouble with my physical health, a lot of pains and random symptoms appearing here and there. Now my wrist is in a lot of pain. So much that writing this interlude is hurting me, but I want to inform you all of my situation so far!

I'm not giving up on this story! I don't want to! I love this story! It's just I don't know how to continue it. So I will take a small break from writing, and have time to heal my wrist (if it does heal).

So for now, give me any suggestions you guys would love to see in this story. It doesn't matter if it's wild or crazy or just a plain start to a chapter, I would love to hear it all!

So, for now I'll say goodbye, but next time I upload a chapter, expect something good in store!

Bye!